I may be obsessive

Felix's pov

I crossed my legs as I looked down at my phone. Waiting for the <Come downstairs> text from Hyunjin to pop up any minute now. There was just too much going on between us last night and I almost choked on my toast this morning when I got a text from him telling me that he'd like to take me out today. I think he's trying to prove to me that he's actually sorry.  That wasn't the only surprise I woke up to this morning. When I looked in the mirror and saw the red almost purplish bruise on my neck, I nearly lost it for a second. Until I remembered all the sucking and biting a certain someone was doing to my neck last night. He always finds a new way to drive me crazy, but the crazy thing is I actually like seeing the mark on my neck. In a weird but twisted way, knowing that I'm bruised because of Hyunjin makes me feel excited. Every time I see it I remember that moment in the car and I get all hot and flustered thinking about it. I keep wondering what would have happened if Jeongin didn't come looking for me. Speaking of Jeongin, although he looked a little annoyed when I told him about my plans with Hyunjin today. He still helped me to pick out an outfit when I asked him to. Which is a brown denim overall with a beige hoodie beneath it and my converses. My outfit really puts me in the mood to go out today and although I don't know what Hyunjin is planning. I have a feeling it'll be a new experience for me. Since I've experienced a lot of my firsts with him.

The outfit. Also, this is my favorite outfit so far.  ⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ა

  ૮⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ა

Fifteen minutes had passed and my phone finally buzzes with a notification

Fifteen minutes had passed and my phone finally buzzes with a notification. With one glance at my screen, I'm already rushing out the door and down the endless apartment stairs. From a distance, I could see the black familiar car and my heartbeat quickened as I approach closer and closer. As I open the door I pause immediately. On the car seat, I can see a stuffed brown teddy bear and I feel my heart flutter.

"For you"  I look up to see Hyunjin smiling at me, his hand firmly placed on the steering wheel.

"Thank you" I smile back at him, as I take my seat, holding the teddy bear to my chest. I keep the teddy bear squeezed to my chest, waiting for him to start the car but he doesn't. Instead, he leans over and caresses my neck, right where the mark is. A shiver runs through my body and I tilt my neck, looking up at him.