Crybaby

As we step outside of the club the cold night breeze hits my sweaty body with a rush and I finally feel like I can breathe again. Hyunjin keeps his grip on my wrist tightly not saying a word. I can't see his face as he continues to drag me further away from the club. I'm speechless and shocked, it's like he came out of nowhere. His grip on my wrist only tightens until we finally reach his car. He opens the passenger side pushes me in, and slams the door. His behavior is scaring me. He's being so rough.

"What is your problem ?" I huffed, watching him come into the car. I rubbed my wrist, wincing a little. I could already imagine the bruise it would leave tomorrow and I felt stupid for not doing anything before.

He stayed silent for a moment, then said, "Who was that just now ?"

I felt my blood boil with rage.

"Is that all ?.... I didn't see you for a week without a word and that's the first thing you ask me" I deadpanned, crossing my arms over my chest. I stared at him, trying to read his expression in the dark car but he only stared back at me blankly.

"If you're mad at me so much...why don't you get out of the car....and go back to your little boyfriend inside." My eyes widened at his words. His tone was calm but I could tell that he was angry.

"No, why are you mad at me ?" I argued. Unfolding my arms and balling my fists to my sides. I felt a level of anger I'd never experienced before. He stayed silent and I continued, "I didn't hear from you for a week straight after that night, after my first time, do you know how hurt I felt waking up alone ?" I sniffled. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes but I blinked them away.

His eyes widened a little and then he spoke. "Why don't you just answer my question-"

I glared at him, raising my voice louder this time."Why should I? When you're not even listening to me ?"

He let out a short laugh."Drop the attitude, Felix.." I kept glaring at him."...and don't raise your voice at me." He continued coldly, a thread of warning in his voice.

"Don't tell me what to do" I spoke sternly, even if my voice cracked a little. I felt frustrated at his attitude and my eyes stung.

Why is he being like this?

Was this the real Hyunjin all along?

Tears filled my eyes. How am I supposed to handle this situation ?.

"You're so childish." He smirked and I wanted to just scream at him. Still, he was right, because I'm nothing but a runaway teen, even if he doesn't know that about me. Here I am trying to argue with someone older and more mature than me and I've already started to cry. I felt powerless because I'd always been nothing but weak. More tears filled my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

"I asked you a question, Felix." His voice sent chills through my body, but I couldn't let him see that I was affected by this new side of him.

"What ?" my voice cracked again and I tried keeping a straight face.

"Who was that just now?" He asked calmly, irritation evident in his tone.

I averted my eyes from him looking down for a moment. "A friend," I stated as I stared back at him meeting his piercing gaze.

"A friend who touches all over your body and gropes your ass ?...yeah right" his irritation flared and he no longer sounded calm.

"Why do you care?" I asked bluntly. This can't be the same person I didn't hear from or seen for a week, lashing out because he saw me dancing with a guy.

He chuckled deeply "Is that how it looks? "

Anger welled up in my chest. He wasn't being honest."My friend was right about you" I blurted out, having had enough of his cocky attitude.