Trigger

It only takes one moment for everything to fall apart. A memory, a physical sensation, an emotion, or a flashback that makes you feel like you're reliving it all over again. Because you're never fully healed, never fully free from that trauma. Because running away won't solve all your problems. No matter how far you run, that trauma will always be inside you. Eating through your skin until there's nothing but bone.-Journal entry 26

I made my way to the living room, adjusting my white pleated skirt on my waist. It was an impulsive decision to buy it yesterday. I had been eyeing it since that one time I went shopping with Jeongin. So it finally made sense that I bought it. I paired it with an oversized sweater that has a teddy bear in the center of it.

Here's the outfit ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸒⸒

Here's the outfit ꒰ᐢ⸝⸝•༝•⸝⸝ᐢ꒱⸒⸒

Hyunjin would be here any moment now and I was beginning to feel a little nervous

Hyunjin would be here any moment now and I was beginning to feel a little nervous. I felt more excited than nervous, but I can tell my nerves will win in the end. The thought of spending a whole day with him made me feel all bubbly inside. At the same time, my phone vibrated. It was Hyunjin, telling me to come downstairs. He had gotten my number from Jisung and that made things easier for me to be honest because I don't think I would have the courage to ask him for his. I quickly rushed out the door, making sure the door was locked behind me. Running until I reached in front of Hyunjin's car. I opened the door, taking my seat in the passenger side, my skirt riding up in the process. I immediately felt Hyunjin's piercing gaze on me. He was staring, and suddenly I felt insecure. He probably thinks my outfit is weird. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I am showing a lot of skin, mostly legs and thighs. The skirt isn't particularly long. I adjusted the hem of my skirt slightly. Still feeling his eyes on me.

Until he finally spoke. "You look cute today."

I couldn't look him in the eyes."Tha-thank you" I cussed myself mentally for stuttering. I wasn't expecting him to react like that.

"Do you like teddy bears ?" He asked, looking at my oversized sweater now.

I nodded. Fiddling with my hands on my thighs.