Cherry Red

Felix's pov

Grabbing my tote bag I head towards the front door. Just like most people on a Monday, I have work today. A photoshoot to be exact. I haven't had a photo shoot in a while but that isn't what I'm worried about. I'm more worried about my lack of sleep. My nightmares have gotten worst and it's so bad that when I wake up in the middle of the night. Heart racing and trembling all over. I have to remind myself that it was just a dream. That my aunt isn't here and the pain isn't real. So I snuggle Brownie in my arms, shutting my eyes as tight as I can while I count sheep in my head. Which worked for only two nights but unfortunately for me, last night it wasn't as successful. And now here I am, running on four hours of sleep and just enough energy to get me through my morning shoot. Because of the very sweet coffee and souffle pancakes I had for breakfast.

It's tiring if my being honest, to be constantly reminded of the abuse I went through even in my sleep. I guess I was too happy to notice but these nightmares actually stopped for a while. But now they're back and I think seeing my aunt again triggered these terrifying dreams.

I reach the staircase, basically rushing down each step. You would think that I'm late. But I'm actually not. I'm just so excited to see Hyunjin again. The last time I saw him was two days ago and if you want to know how I feel about that just know I don't think I can go another day without seeing him. I didn't tell him my fear about going out and seeing my aunt again but last night before I went to bed. While we were talking on the phone. When I mentioned my photoshoot today he told me he'd drop me off plus pick me up afterward so that we can have lunch with Jisung and Minho. I'm really looking forward to that. I even put a lot of thought into my outfit since we're going out to a restaurant I've never been to.

The outfit ˚. ᵎᵎ

I finally reach outside, spotting Hyunjin's black Tesla packed in his usual spot

I finally reach outside, spotting Hyunjin's black Tesla packed in his usual spot. I run up to the car, my Mary Janes sinking into the snow with every step.

The car door closes on the side of me with a solid thunk as I take my sit in the passenger side.

"Why were you running? I'm not going to leave you, you know?"

I turn to Hyunjin's voice, meeting his dark brown eyes. Leaning over the console, I place a quick peck on his lips. "I know" I sit back down, feeling myself smile. His eyes don't leave me as I buckle my seatbelt. Then I turn to him and ask "Did I make you wait long?"

"Hmm" He moves his hand from where he's resting it on the steering wheel and soon he's cupping my face gently with one hand. "No..." he responds, dropping his eyes and running them down my body. "You look cute," he tells me, eyes locking with mine as his thumb gently caresses my cheek.