Taste of honey: End of side story one

Felix's pov

Strong arms gently drop me onto the soft white comforter of a king sized bed my head sinking gently against a cotton pillow.

Still shirtless—with water dripping down his face and neck slightly from just washing off the face mask. I watch as Hyunjin makes his way onto the bed, finding himself between my legs. Brown dark eyes stare down at me possessively but still lovingly. This can't be the same person I thought looked cute just a few minutes ago with a fluffy headband on his head.

He leans down with his sculpted form over me, his face going straight into my neck—plump lips taunting my skin.
"You're probably tired of hearing this but you always smell so sweet" Hyunjin breathes into my neck, his warm breath sending shivers through me. I slide my hand down his chest feeling his firm body. The warmth of his skin—the fast beating of his heart and I take it all in.
He tilts his head, kissing my jaw then goes back down to my neck now nibbling my skin. I suck in a slow breath, shutting my eyes, feeling him kiss, suck and bite gently. I want to feel him all over and that need to feel him closer immediately takes over. And I wrap my legs around his waist sliding my arms around his neck at the same time.

"You keep wrapping your legs around me–do you want me to give you a reason to keep it like this?" Hyunjin breathes into my ear, voice dark and sultry.
All I can do is take in a shaky breath, my eyes open hazily, no words leave my mouth and I hug him tighter instead.
"Not gonna answer?" He chuckles darkly lifting his head to meet my eyes. I can't avert his gaze as I'm stuck in a dizzying trance with him.

His lips are so close to mine, making things easier for what I'm about to do next. I grab the back of his head, gripping his hair tightly. Before pulling him in, crashing his lips to mine.

He groans as he closes his eyes and he kisses me–deep and slowly. I part my lips, loosening my grip on his hair, feeling our tongues melt while every thought in my head stops. And it's one of my favorite things in the world—head empty and just—slow, nasty kissing, with the person I love. And I can't do anything back as I let myself get devoured. Nothing but heat and pleasure.

"I'm dying to taste every inch of your sweet body" Hyunjin breathes over my lips, stopping the kiss and forcing me to think again as I process his words. And I immediately shiver when I understand them clearly. I release his hair, dropping my hands to my sides and gripping onto the sheets tightly. My back arches as I plant my feet on the bed, digging my toes into the sheets.

Hyunjin pulls away, taking his warmth with him. And with hungry eyes, he stares down at me. He grabs the belt of my robe, stopping before he looks into my eyes.

"Can I?" He asks and I swallow hard as I feel all sorts of emotions swirl in my stomach.

"Yes," I respond as I stare deep into his eyes. And with one pull of the silky belt, he opens my robe. Eyes immediately roaming over my half naked body.

"Pretty" he whispers, with his gaze focused on my chest. That warmth I once felt spreads through all my limbs again making me hotter than I felt before.

Then he's running his large hand down my stomach then back up again until he reaches my chest. His fingertips brushes over my nipple causing them to harden and I gasp biting my lip—now staring into his dark eyes. He lets out a low curse and then he's dipping down between my spread legs and taking my nipple into his mouth.

"Sweet" he sucks gently as I feel his smooth palm run up my waist. I moan, arching into his mouth as my hips rock involuntarily. "Not so fast," he tells me tone serious as he takes my other nipple into his mouth, running his hand down my side and grabbing my hip as he stops me from moving "What part of I'm going to taste every inch of you didn't you understand" he sucks hard, biting this time making me moan loudly as I throw my head back.