Little doll

Sweating, Hyunjin sits back down on the couch. With his gaze on me, I watch as he tries to catch his breath. The dark look in his eyes not changing as he watches me strip the rest of my clothes off.

"Come here," he says softly, firmly.

And I take two steps closer, shuddering at the way his eyes roam across my naked body. Slowly his gaze meets mine and the heat in my stomach spreads. It's unbearable—hot. And I just want to be touched.

"I want to make one thing clear..." Hyunjin's voice is serious, low, and it's a tone I haven't heard in a while.

And my body shudders even more, the exhilarating feeling of arousal so strong—my heartbeat quickens, as I feel the type of eagerness only he can make my body ache with.

"However I'm about to fuck you tonight I don't want to hear any whining," he tells me. The warning in his words mixed with the brief mentions of pleasure, just enough to make me ache with even more excitement.

"You do that a lot...start something with me you can't handle" he reaches out one hand grabbing my hip. And my muscles stiffen enough to stop my knees from giving out.

Sparks of desire shoot up my spine as his fingernails roughly dig into my skin and I whimper, needy, aroused. So ready to give myself to him.

"Now...do you understand?" He asks, sliding his hand up until it's at my waist.

I only nod the raw feeling in my throat stopping me from getting any words out.

"You know I like it when you use your words, sweetheart." Hyunjin's hand continues to run up my body, stopping at my chest where his fingertips gently brush over my nipple and I quiver, hardly able to contain the small sound I make.

"Yes, I—I understand" My voice comes out just how I expected it to sound, cracked and rough.

"Good" he smirks, taking my nipple between his thumb and index finger and pinching roughly. I whine, quickly biting onto my bottom lip to stop any more sounds from coming out.

A devilish smile curves on his lips "But first I haven't forgotten about your punishment Angel."

"Punish—ment?" I choke out as he harshly pulls and pinches my nipple.

"Yes." Another pinch. "Punishment."

I squeeze my eyes shut, whining softly and my voice sounds shaky like I'm already on the edge. "Why?"

"Try to guess" is all he says as he withdraws his hand from my chest.

"Are you..." I fidget, pretending to think for a few seconds "Going to punish me for all the teasing I've been doing?"

He replies with a smirk. Not bothering to respond since we both know that I got the answer.
Should I say it's cute?
Seeing him act like this now after the way he was begging me to let him cum earlier.
I know he hates it when I make him beg or when I push his buttons sometimes. I guess he's not used to it. He's someone who grew up getting whatever he wants not to mention his dominant personality.

I wonder how far I can take this little game.

"Or maybe you just want to because you like seeing me act like your perfect little submissive doll."