Silent cry

"Wake up, you need to eat something."

Hyunjin's Pov <the next day>

I'm watching my Angel fall apart. Puffy brown eyes open slowly but they don't meet mine. "It's time for you to take your medication now but I need you to eat breakfast first," I say softly, lightly placing the back of my hand on his forehead. Compared to last night his fever seems to have gotten better.

Felix doesn't want to talk to me. He doesn't want to talk to anybody. After the incident yesterday it took me Minho and Jisung twenty minutes to calm him down. Twenty minutes of us speaking to him calmly—of us telling him to breathe slowly and deeply. And It didn't take us long to realize he was having a panic attack. So we moved him to a quiet place in the restaurant. Which the workers were kind enough to take us to and there he settled down. Tears were the only thing visible in his eyes but at least he stopped hyperventilating.

Not long after when I got to my apartment with him. After putting him to lay in my bed, he started shivering even under the comforter. I thought my room was too cold so I adjusted the heater. But he only got worst after that. His body felt way warmer than usual and his skin was flushed.

So I did the only thing I can I stayed up all night. Placing a damp cloth on his forehead and replacing it every hour. This helped cooled down his body and he slept for a little while. When I was a child my family maid Tammy always did this for me once I had a fever and it always helped.

But in Felix's case, he isn't sick and it's obvious what triggered his sudden fever. The emotional stress caused by what happened to him in that bathroom is sadly the reason for his body chills and high temperature. I hate seeing him like this and I wish I knew what those guys did to him. And I can't help but feel like I made things worst. Maybe I scared him when I started beating up that man. But if I could have done things differently I still would have punched that sicko in the face and broken every bone in his nose like I did.

Every time I think about what happened to Felix in that bathroom yesterday I feel myself getting so insanely angry. A rage so intense that I catch myself clenching my fist as tightly as I did when I was punching into that fucker's face.

How can the world be so cruel to someone so innocent and kind? Why did he have to experience that when all he ever tries to do is be happy and live life? After being sheltered by his aunt for so many years I can't imagine how helpless he must have felt in that situation. God knows what they would have done to him if I didn't make it on time. The moment my eyes landed on that man's hand under his skirt it was like I saw red and I snapped. My only regret was not fucking up the other friend's face as well but he ran.

I pull my hand away from Felix's forehead just to see that he's closed his eyes again. I sigh, standing up and feeling a little achy all over. Which is expected since I've been sitting by my bedside for hours tending to Felix and making sure he's alright.

Once I'm in the kitchen I make myself a much-needed coffee. Sometime later I come back to the room with a tray in my hands and on top of it is a glass of water rice porridge and medication. To my surprise, Felix isn't lying down. Instead, he's sitting up with the comforter covering his legs. And his back turned to me as he stares out the window. He doesn't notice me enter the room. I place the tray down on my nightstand without making a sound to not startle him.

I sit down in my same spot on the chair next to the bed. Silently watching him, wondering what he's thinking about. Even with his back turned he still looks so pretty. So unreal so beautiful. I stop myself from reaching out and wrapping my arms around his petite frame.