Support

There's a table. A table with flowers on it and perfume. My hair is styled in fluffy bangs and I'm wearing an all-floral outfit. After taking a couple of shots with the perfume in my hand. I'm finally on break before my next outfit change. I guess this is my life now.

3 days earlier

"Earth to Felix, are you listening ?" my eyes drift up to Jeongin and he's holding a tennis racket, stretching it to me to be exact. We're at work right now and no I was not listening. My thoughts are a little preoccupied. In my head, I keep replaying little moments of my time with Hyunjin. I can't explain what spending time with him feels like but I know one thing for sure: I'm the happiest when I'm with him. I tried not to show him this morning but I was sad when he dropped me off and even sadder when he told me that we can't see each other for a while. He didn't tell me why but I'm trying not to complain.

"No, can you repeat that innie" I take the racket from Jeongin, giving him a nervous smile.

Exhaling, he put his hands on his hips. "I said while you were on your little date yesterday Jisung came over to see you, he had some news for you."

I feel my stomach turn.

"Don't worry it's good news" Jeongin grins and I feel my nerves calm down.

"He told me to remind you about all the upcoming photoshoots you will have, he even gave me a paper with dates and details."

I completely forgot that I'm basically a model now.

"By the look of things, you're going to be quite busy, are you sure you will be able to manage to work at the country club and modeling at the same time?" Jeongin asks and just by the look on his face I can tell that he's worried. I smile. There he goes again treating me like I'm some toddler.

"You don't have to worry about me, I'll be just fine."

                                          ~

The set design is beautiful and it almost feels like I'm outside in a garden. It smells like it too. There's even a small table with snacks and beverages. I make my way to the table and my mouth waters at the selection of snacks. I reach down for a macaroon and then I add a cookie to my plastic plate.

"You're a model now you should watch what you eat."

I pause, placing my plate on the table and I look at her. Anna, my makeup artist.

"Oh," I shift, uncomfortably.

Her words make me think for a second. I've never thought about the type of foods that I eat and I usually just eat what I want. But things are different now. If I don't take care of my image, especially my weight. I won't have this job anymore. I look back at the table now noticing the fruit bowls and I take one instead.

"Let's get your makeup done, shall we? '' Anna smiles at me and I nod, following her to the area where I get my makeup done. She changes up my look now, adding tiny flowers where my freckles are supposed to be.

"Oh my you're so pretty Felix" Anna tells me as she adds the last flower to my face. I look at myself in the mirror feeling my face heat up, I do feel pretty. Makeup makes me feel pretty.

"No wonder Hyunjin chose to date you, makes sense he's been with a lot of models."

"I'm sorry-chose to ?" I ask, shocked, feeling my stomach contract into a tight ball. "Who told you that?...we're not dating." I frown, waiting for an explanation.

"Really then I guess that's just a rumor going around," Anna says, amused. "You know how people like to gossip."

I don't.