Yours

I remove my sneakers from the door before walking to the living room. I can hear Hyunjin in the kitchen. He still hasn't said a word to me. How long is he going to act like this? Why is he acting like this? I walk to the kitchen to see him standing at the counter, drinking a glass of water, as he loosens his necktie. I don't walk further into the kitchen and remain standing in the doorway. I know he notices me. I don't like that he's ignoring me. He finishes the rest of his water and places the glass down on the counter. Then he stares in my direction. His expression unchanging and he finally speaks.

"Did you enjoy all the attention you were receiving tonight?"

His words send a tingling sensation down my spine and I try not to show him how affected I am by his voice. I give him a coy look "What attention?"

His jaw twitches "Don't act clueless, from that guy."

Is he talking about Kai? So he is upset. Or should I say jealous? It's not like I enjoy seeing him like this but I oddly enjoy his possessive side.

I try not to smile before saying "I don't know what you mean."

I see him smirk. "Come here."

The calm authority in his voice has a heat growing between my legs and on command, I begin walking in his direction. He watches every step I take and my heart drums against my chest the closer I approach him. I'm excited so excited and when I'm standing in front of him he has that same sexy smirk plastered on his face. "So you want to play the innocent act" I feel his hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. I bite my lip feeling his already-hardened dick pressing against me.

He then lowers his mouth to my ear and says darkly "Maybe I need to remind you I'm the only one who can fuck you till you're nothing but a crying mess."

"Moaning."  He whispers.

"Shaking." He whispers wickedly again.

"Gripping onto anything you can."

He goes down to my neck. "Is that what you want ?" He says against my skin making shivers go up and down my body. I breathe out a shaky breath unable to respond. "What? cat got your tongue ?" He asks, amused. While he leaves small kisses down my neck.

"I-" I force out "I don't care about that guy" I take in a breath, as I feel his hands slowly move from my waist and down to my ass. A shaky breath leaves my mouth before saying "I want your attention."

"Say that again" he growls in satisfaction as he cups my ass with both his hands. I swallow hard feeling him squeeze my ass roughly.

"I want you" I breathe, looking deep into his eyes "only you," I add, lightheaded with desire.

Hyunjin's eyes turn dark and his hands slide lower until he's cupping my ass under the pleated skirt. I moan softly, feeling his hands at the waistband of my underwear. He pulls them down leaving me in only my skirt. Then he's lifting me in one swift move. I wrap my legs around him and he carries me over to the dining table, placing me to sit on top of it. I stare at him as he unbuttons his shirt. Then my eyes fall to his hands as he unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. I bite on my bottom lip, knowing what will come next. He releases his cock and takes it in his hand. He begins stroking himself, slowly moving up and down. I can feel his eyes on me but I don't look away from his movements. He grabs himself at the base, rubbing the head of his dick. Precum leaks from the tip and I swallow hard. He slides back down, moving his hand back and forth as his pace fastens. He continues working his slender fingers around his length with his eyes locked on me. I can only watch in awe at the veins pulsing along his hard shaft and the cum dripping from his tip. Making his dick all wet and slippery as he strokes himself up and down.