I wish it didn't happen: Side story two continuation

Felix's pov

I'm thirsty but the only thing to drink in Hyunjin's office is coffee. Plain old bitter black coffee. Why does he do this to himself? I don't know. All I know is I need something sweet and I don't think I can wait until he gets off work.

"Jinnie" I call out to him quietly as I stand up, making my way toward his desk.

He doesn't look up from the file of papers he's reading but still, he responds "Yes love?"

"I'm thirsty," I say, fidgeting on my feet as I watch the way his eyebrows scrunch together. What am I thinking disturbing him right now? "I'm going to go-" I try to continue, stopping mid-sentence as Hyunjin looks up at me finally.

"Do you want me to call my secretary and tell her to go buy you something to drink?"

"No-no I can get myself something to drink on my own I was going to tell you that I'll be right back" I quickly explain to him. Bothering somebody who doesn't even work for me to get me something to drink, I just don't feel comfortable doing that. And Besides there's a cafe downstairs just across the street so really there's no need for me to be lazy.

Hyunjin runs a hand through his hair as he keeps his attention on me. "Before you leave...I'll be done in two more hours."

I hum nodding. So he'll be done at 6.

Sounding a little apologetic he tells me "You looked a little bored earlier so I just wanted to let you know."

I smile at him, chest fuzzy. He always worries about the littlest things.

"I'm okay you don't have to rush yourself because of me.

....

I didn't expect the cafe to have a line at this time but it's a short one so I don't mind. Also, this gives me enough time to figure out what type of drink I'm craving on the menu. Which has to be something sweet of course. After the three people ahead of me place their orders then comes my turn and I decide to have a Vanilla Frappe.

I find myself an empty spot to the side to stand as I wait for the barista with ginger Faux Locs to prepare my drink. Dipping my hand into my jeans pocket I sigh heavily—great I forgot my phone in Hyunjin's office.

"Felix?"

"Oh-" I look up recognizing the person's voice before I even see their face.

"Hi, Changbin."

"Wow it's been a long while," he tells me.

"Yeah" I smile "How have you been?"

"Well not the same after not seeing you for months you know I thought about you a lot and regretted not asking for your number."

"Uh-" I swallow, feeling my heartbeat strangely pick up. Did I lead this guy on? No. No. There was never really anything between us, to begin with. Although I did like him once—well I was attracted to him. Yeah, that makes more sense.

"So" he clears his throat, sounding a bit nervous now "if it's not too much to ask..."

Oh no. I need to say something quickly before things turn more awkward.

"Changbin" I begin quickly "the thing is I have a boyfriend now."

He pauses, looking a bit shocked until he says " Is it that long hair guy?"