Comfort zone

Felix's pov

I open my eyes, just to shut them back. It's bright, really bright. I open them again and in front of me, I can see outside the large window. It's morning already, it feels like just a few seconds ago I was snuggling with Hyunjin under the covers then I closed my eyes not really remembering anything after that as I drifted off. Was yesterday a fever dream? I can't believe everything that happened was real. I felt so pampered, so safe, and every intimate moment that happened between us I want it embedded in my mind for as long as I live. Is this what it feels like to have a comfort person? Every time I'm with him I feel the happiest. So happy that I sometimes think that if he leaves me one day. I won't ever experience that type of happiness again. And it scares me. I almost never feel anxious when I'm around him and if I do, all he has to do is hold me and I calm down to the point of feeling like the problem didn't even matter.

I push the covers off myself, stretching my body. Letting out a sound close to a moan and a cry for help. I haven't slept that well in ages.

"So you're awake."

Oh, gosh please tell me he didn't hear that.

I pause to lift my body and look in the direction of the voice.

Hyunjin is resting on the doorframe and he's already dressed for work. Right, it's Monday morning.

He smiles sweetly at me "I was gonna wake you before I leave."

I shift, covering myself back with the covers. He looks so good this morning. From the way, his hair is styled to his fitted black dress pants, black button-up shirt and necktie.
As he walks into the room, still staring at me. I feel my weak little heart skip. How can someone be so attractive? He stops at the edge of the bed and with one hand on the bed frame he leans down. He brushes the hair from my forehead with the other and lowers his mouth to place a soft kiss in the middle of my forehead.

Pulling away he asks "How did you sleep?"

"I slept really good" I respond softly, giving him a shy smile.

"That's good to hear," he says before walking away from the bed and moving to the other side of the room where he begins fixing his necktie in the mirror.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

I pull the covers over my entire body. Kicking my feet as I scream internally. Omg omg, my face feels so hot. I need to breathe I can't believe I'll be staying with him for a couple more days and I'll be seeing him like this every morning. Exhaling I remove the covers over my face and my heart stops at the same time.

"You look like you're in a good mood" Hyunjin smirks down at me and I feel my face grow even hotter. When did he get back here and how much of that did he see?  "I ordered some groceries it will be delivered at around 9" he begins "make yourself some breakfast and lunch later on, I'll be back at dinner time, call me if you need anything, and text me if you're feeling bored."

Blushing, I nod quickly.

He checks his watch and then looks back to me "See you later."

"Later" I mutter back, feeling my cheeks burn.

Hyunjin smiles at me.
And then he turns on his feet, ready to leave.
I feel my heart pounding faster. I don't want him to leave.
Until he reaches the door and I remove the covers from my body quickly, scrambling off the bed and onto my feet. The cold floor sending a shiver down my back.

"Hyunjin wait-" I half yell and he turns around looking slightly startled.

What now? Why did I do that? I don't know what to say.