You stay on my mind

Hyunjin's pov

I watched as he ran towards the apartment building, his face still red and his legs wobbling slightly. I don't know why I did that earlier, he didn't seem uncomfortable but he looked dazed. I couldn't help it, he just looked so cute, so my hand moved on its own. I loved how affected he was by my touch, he gets so easily flustered and I want to tease him more. Tease him until he's reduced to whimpering and tears. However, he also has an effect on me. When he bit his lip earlier on, I wanted to kiss him. The type of kiss that leaves him breathless afterwards. I keep thinking about him. Not to the point where I sound crazy, cause I've just met him of course. It's just that when I saw him for the first time, he really caught my attention. He's the type of pretty you don't see everyday. He stays in your mind for a awhile, clouding your thoughts and senses. So when I saw him again today the same thing happened. Not to mention his outfit today, he looked so adorable in that teddy bear hoodie, I liked it. I wanted to slip my hands under it and just touch all over his body. Find his sensitive spots and make him squirm and beg under me until he slowly turns into a begging mess. I feel like he'd runaway if he knew I had these thoughts about him, but I can't let him do that. I haven't had my fun yet.

I drove away when I saw that he made it into his apartment. I wasn't far from my condo, I moved out of my parent's house a few months ago. It was just what I needed to be honest. I couldn't stand fighting with my older brother anymore. He was mad that I would take over dad's company one day, but that had nothing to do with me, he should've worked harder, he should have been the better son, like me. After a 20-minute drive, I finally made it home. Not gonna lie my mind was a little occupied by a certain freckled face boy. Maybe that's why I didn't notice all the lights being on, even if I always turn off all the lights before I leave my house.

"Oh honey you're home" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the direction the voice came from. It was Minho of course, sitting at my bar drinking a glass of my expensive wine. I wasn't surprised to see him, after all, it was my fault for telling him the code to my home. After a long day of working at my mom's office, which I don't always do. I didn't want to come home to my annoying best friend, drinking all my wine. I watched as he opened another bottle and poured me a glass, patting the bar stool beside him. At the same, I needed a way to stop thinking about Felix. This usually doesn't happen to me and I was starting to get annoyed. Drinking was just the thing I needed to get my mind off of him. To stop thinking of those pretty brown eyes and freckled cheeks.

"Are you homeless or something?" I sat down, grabbing the glass from him. "Stop coming to my house without telling me." I finished. Minho gave me a half smile, sipping the rest of his wine slowly.

"Oh come on, I know you missed me" he teased. "Besides what's got you in such a shitty mood, I mean when are you never in a shitty mood but what's wrong ?." It was scary how he knew me so well. We had been friends for almost ten years and now we're both 21 and nothing has changed. He always sees right through me. I couldn't lie to him. I sighed, downing my glass of wine in one go.

"My mom highered this new boy, Felix, as a model and he's really my type. I gave him a ride tonight, which I still don't know why I did, I never let anybody in my car. I also did something weird, which I never do." I felt less stressed now as I let that out.

"Oh, that's not good." Minho lifted an eyebrow.

"Right, maybe I just need to fuck him once, then I'll forget about him." I chuckled, pouring myself another glass. It was quite strong.

Minho sighed this time. "Or maybe you could get to know him, without just sleeping with him once and potentially hurting his feelings afterwards." He poured himself another glass too."I don't know bro, I mean just look at what happened with Aubree and your past hookups." He continued.

He was right, but what happened with Aubree was a mistake. I was horny and she was around. I needed a quick fuck and it just happened to be her. It was nothing but that. She was truly the worst out of all my past hookups. She wouldn't leave me alone after we slept together. She kept calling my phone and I had to change my number twice. See just like me, Aubree is from a wealthy family, and if my parents found out about her, they'd want me to marry her. Since her father is a man with many connections and my parents don't care about their son marrying someone he loves but their son marrying someone with connections and status. Like we don't have enough of that. They don't have to worry about that though because I won't be marrying anybody or falling in love. The thing about me is, I don't do relationships, dating seems draining and commitment seems boring. Aubree is the clingy type, she wants to go on dates, show me off to her friends, and call my phone every second of the day. So I had to do something about her, after I changed my number, I met up with her and let her know that I don't fucking love her. I wasn't raised in a household with love, my parents always expected my brothers and me to be the best at everything. Whether it was tennis, horse riding, or academics. We also had to be better than each other. It was almost like a competition, an unhealthy one, for power and validation. Because we knew that day, one of us would have to inherit my dad's company. My oldest brother left when he was eighteen because he couldn't stand the pressure anymore, in my opinion, he was weak. Then it was just me and my other brother, Harrison. He couldn't deal with the fact that I would be the one to take over everything one day. Also, the fact that I'm the youngest, so he resents me now, but I couldn't care less. At the end of the day, I would be the one to have everything.