48 ➳ clownery // d.o

the media's attention seems to have shifted when the running figure passed by earlier, and i don't think that person was any ordinary person if it was enough for them to chase after that person instead, and have ignored me entirely.

good riddance for me, i suppose - i don't have to worry about them after my ass anymore. however, if my wild guess is correct regarding who this running person was, then they're not going to have a good time with the media after them now.

well anyways, back to the matter at hand. i was going to try my hand back into that darn league of legends game, but perhaps the appearance of the media is a sign that i shouldn't imprison myself there anymore. 

but why are there still whispers in my head telling me that i should still try again regardless.

stupid brain. next thing i know, i was back home, sitting in front of my laptop, hovering my mouse to the game before finally clicking it.

this feels like deja vu, but i guess this did already happened last week - i opened the game and then see the entire team online. this time, however, they were not in an ongoing match, but rather were just online.

i wonder what they're doing for them to be just idly online in the game client. this made me realize that xyren isn't on my friends list yet. bummer.

another thought occurred to me. what if i do one game, right here and then? do i still have what it takes to play this game?

ugh, were the people of the bird app actually speaking the truth - that league players will always be saying that they want to quit the game, yet only disappears for like a few days before making a clown of themselves and start playing again?

if that's the case, then i probably have what it takes to start my own circus now.

i got myself in queue for a ranked game; no idea why, my hand just hovered there for me. i mean, it's the only sane game mode anyway. shortly after getting in queue, a yellow ping appeared at the bottom right corner of my screen, indicating that someone had messaged me in game.

i let out a small cackle upon seeing who it was.

4dTaintedSorrow: ?

of course it was chuuya. the fucker would literally notice every little thing about me despite not paying him any attention. all i really had to do was co-exist with him and i'd have me free entertainment - courtesy of the hat rack. thanks, chuuya.

queue for ranked games take quite some time, so i decided to mess with chuuya. it was his fault for noticing me; here i thought they were busy preparing for the tournament. somehow, the guy had time to chat me.

Jisatsu: hello, ex-teammate! how's life without me?

4dTaintedSorrow: HAHA, better!

chuuya's response was so fast that i wished that was also his reaction time when we used to play together in the team. and that's exactly what i replied to him.

Jisatsu: u reply so fast, i wish that's how fast u react in game

i expected another fast reply, but there was none anymore. maybe the team or the coach caught him distracted by then. bummer. that was the end of the circus entertainment for me i guess.

and not shortly after that, a match has been finally found for me.

well, there's no turning back now.