06 ➳ returning // d.o

it is bad to make assurances without knowing both sides of the story.

i've known chuuya for as long as i can remember. he was one of the people who was only dragged to league hell yet he was the one who got attached to it so much, to the point of getting retransferred to a school where addicted gamers focus more on becoming pro than learning the hellish subjects in a normal university.

as for me, i don't even like games in the first place. it was only chuuya and his friends that dragged me to play league, as well.

and so i worked my way to get a slot in the gaming university along with them.

eventually, i got sick of it overtime. we've built our own pro team but never won any tournaments, so soon enough i wandered off and quit the team.

my soul has this empty space that i believe, nothing will be able to fill its gap. when i thought that gaming would be my remedy, i thought wrong.

seeing that perfect girl drawing at the seaside was a bliss. i still had my hopes up to see her again for the second time.

i did, but i did not expect with that vermilion haired hat rack.

and the fact that they were in front of a computer shop seemed fishy to me.

if my theory is correct, then that might be a minus point for the girl.

what a waste if such a beautiful girl spends her time straining her eyes and learning how to spam keys in the keyboard and rape the mouse for who knows how long.

today was a lot more windy than yesterday; it was still autumn and yet some people are already wearing winter outfits because of how the wind is as cold as our feelings.

my legs have taken me somewhere near the vicinity of the gaming university; it just did for some reason. the memory of last night's conversation with chuuya flashed back to my mind as i saw the six storey building of the university.

a throbbing feeling in my chest starts to beat as i approach the humongous metal gates. the subconscious of my feet have taken me to this woman once more.

but this time, she was with twain, a fellow league player that we have competed against a few years ago.

"ah, you truly are a challenger! you got accepted, and i didn't!" was twain's rant towards the expressionless girl next to him. seaside picasso said nothing in response.

twain noticed my presence and turned his head around to face me. just by the look on his face, i know that he recognizes me by the appearance, but surely not by name.

wait, did i hear it right?

that the girl is a challenger ranked player?

oh dear, then the minus point has to be deducted after all.

i can't draw as great as her, and i couldn't tell what she likes to be able to impress her. hoping that another clue would drop, but the answer was something that i doubt that i want to do again.

a quick thought passed by my mind -- to return playing league just to show off.

...then we'll commit double suicide together!

yes, that sounds fantastic.

  ☀️ 

ahhhhkkk i've been busy with school (physics & biology will be the death of me). pardon me ;-;