15 ➳ stalker // d.o

this girl has always been on the computer, but little did she know that she was always getting in my nerves.

not in the negative way, but the more i get curious about her, the more that her existence bothers me.

the jet black haired girl hasn't really done anything wrong. it's just that i still couldn't accept the fact that she has drowned herself in league, and with that much effort, has been able to reach the 0.5% population of challengers.

and so the next day, i decided to follow them all the way to the gaming university, wherein i got a glimpse of the group chat. the only thing i was able to see was their time of practice, where it would be.

i saw that they were also planning something else at the end of the day, but not too long that akutagawa kicked me out of the chat.

oh well. i am not a member of the team anymore, after all.

wearing my usual beige, brown and white get-ups, i grabbed both my university and detective agency id. if they don't let me in with my existing univ card, then might as well show them that i work for the agency.

blackmail at its finest.

it was around eight in the morning, and according to the group chat, they will gather around 7:45. in that case, means that they must have already started, or is still discussing plans and strategies in the computer room.

a regular school day it was; the hallways filled with gamers going inside the campus. along the way inside the premises, some of the younger trainees would greet me by my in-game name, aware of my past position in the g.u's most priced pro representative.

i held my id and showed it to the entrance guards, granting me the access to the other buildings of the university. the game room was at a separate structure from the main building, and the security there was a lot more tight since the important possessions were there.

have i mentioned that the university's pro team was named Port Mafia?

it sounded like a name for a criminal gang group, but yes, that is what we call ourselves. oops, i mean them.

there was a specific lounge for the pro team to practice on, and that was located on the highest floor of the department. i was pretty confident that mori ougai wouldn't really use any other room unless the pro team room was being used by the other gamers.

but they were there. the small window installed at the door emits changing hues of green, blue, red, and purple -- the color of the keyboards and mice. 

as i carefully walked towards the front of the room that i surely don't miss, i peeped through the square glass. their backs were all facing me while the monitor shows that they were in game. team coach was standing behind them, making sure that he keeps eye on their performance.

and is what i basically did for half of the day -- stalk to confirm that ren, the seaside picasso that i met, truly was the XY BotLane Axis.