Chapter 39 - Gamer's Mind and Brewing Trouble.

Daichi thought back to the skill he got that day. If he could level up that skill he could create items that were truly legendary.

Creation - Active(LV.1): This skill is used for creating an item. As the skill increases, items with greater quality can be created. This skill can be used to even create legendary items. But blueprints are required for such creations. The items are divided into 5 grades. Common, Rare, Unique, Legendary and Mythical.

[Note: The chakra cost of the skill, depends on the chakra supplied.]

Effects: +10% Chance when creating Common grade items.

+0.5% Chance when creating Rare grade items.

0% Chance when creating Unique grade items.

0% Chance when creating Legendary grade items.

0% Chance when creating Mythical grade items.

"I'll look into this Creation skill after I've improved earth affinity skill." Daichi trained his shape manipulation for a few hours and improved his skills. 'I've been at this since morning. Time to take a break.' Daichi stretched his arms and legs and got up.

He walked around his house thinking about his second year so far. His mind was also on the massacre that's going to happen less than a year from then. He thought about his Uchiha training partner/sensei.

'I've been meeting Ren less and less these days. But when he's around he's been training me in shurikenjutsu and stealth. I'm learning how to get around without anyone noticing and leaving very few trails behind. His proficiency with fire style jutsu is amazing and his sensory skills are top notch. If I didn't have the Gamer's Mind he'd have definitely noticed my freakout that day.'

As Daichi thought about that a new train of thought entered his mind. 'Gamers Mind is definitely a powerful and useful ability but it has its drawbacks as well. I haven't experienced any intense emotions since I got here. The only thing close to that was during my time fighting that crocodile boss Krodos. But I feel that even that anger was controlled.'

Daichi thought about it for a while. He wanted to know if it was possible to turn the gamer's mind off or something like that. He opened his skill page and clicked on Gamer's Mind. But it just showed the details of that skill in a new box. Daichi suddenly had an idea. 'Is it possible?'

"Options" He said with the intent to open an options page. Just as he suspected, a new page appeared titled 'Options'. The new page contained only a few things.

Options:

Gamer's Mind - ON/OFF

Gamer's Body - ON/OFF

Gaia's Blessing - ON/OFF

Mini-Map - ON/OFF

Status

Skills

'The on and off for the skills Gamer's Body and Gia's Blessing are grayed out. So that probably means I won't be able to change that. But it seems that's not the case with Gamer's Mind and Mini-map. Ok. Time to see what it's like with the Gamer's Mind turned off.'

Daichi tapped the ON/OFF button near the skill Gamer's Mind. A red warning box appeared.

This skill is currently active. Deactivating this skill will make the user vulnerable to mental attacks and disorders. Emotions felt by the user will be amplified by various margins. Are you sure you want to turn this skill off?