Chapter 124 - 5th Year End

Once he was back in his room Daichi opened his status page.

[Name : Daichi Hekima (The Gamer)]

[Class : Student]

[Age : 10]

[Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy, Beast Slayer, Dungeon Warrior, Executioner, Assassin.]

[Level : 46 (27551/56900)]

.

[HP : 14131]

[CP : 24107.05]

[SP : 14473]

[MP: 6120]

.

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 194

Vitality - 196

Dexterity - 155

Agility - 191

Intelligence - 148

Chakra - 288

Wisdom - 160

.

[Special Stats]

Sense - 110

Stamina - 179

Indomitable - 22

Charisma - 49

Persistence - 24

Dignity (LOCKED)

Luck (LOCKED)

.

[Stat Points - 733]

[Ryo - 722606]

.

'Hmm... Aside from wisdom, intelligence and dexterity none of the other primary stats have increased. And in the special stats the only one that got a boost was the Sense stat... I suppose I should have seen that... This dungeon was an easy one. So those other stats wouldn't see any growth... Still two level ups and a title. That's worth it.'

Even though only a few seconds passed in the real world, for Daichi, it had been a long time. He had been in the dungeon for over a month. He took a look around the room and got up. He got out of the house and went for a walk.

It was night time and the end of December. It was the time of the 'Fire Festival' in the capital. An annual end of the year holiday the people enjoyed.

Daichi walked through the streets of the capital admiring the views of the various decorations that hung outside the shops. He went to a small BBQ stall and bought a few kebabs.

'My lightning nature training will come to an end by next month. Progress on it has been so slow due to my time in the hospital. And I haven't been able to learn any other craft related skills. But the good news is that I've learned most everything that Tsunade has to teach me... She said she would take me out of the capital next year for special training... Wonder what that's about?'

Daichi stopped and sat on a bench as he enjoyed the delicacy in his hand. He watched the fireworks in the sky and a smile was present in his face.

'If I was in my old world, right now I would be home with my family for Christmas...'

Daichi had made peace with what had happened to him but the thought still made him a little sad. He slightly shook his head and just enjoyed the moment. Once the festivities came to an end he headed back home.