Chapter 131 - 25 Million Chakra Points

Daichi was studying the green scroll Tsunade had given him.

'Strength of a Hundred Seal. Once created, it appears in the form of a Rhombus shape on the forehead... If I remember right then Mito Uzumaki who was Tsunade's grandmother also had a similar marking. Does that mean this jutsu was something originally developed by the Uzumaki clan or something the Senju already had?'

Daichi decided to ignore its history and focus his attention on its creation and applications.

'The reason the forehead is chosen as the concentration point for the chakra storage is because it's the easiest and most efficient way to gather chakra and maintain it. Well, for someone with excellent chakra control anyway... It's the same principle as the leaf concentration exercise but on a whole other level...'

The scroll described how to maintain chakra and create the seal. Daichi studied every inch of the scroll and was preparing himself.

'This is the parent Jutsu. Once the 'Strength of the Hundred Seal' is created, I can release it with the 'Yin seal release' method. I can use the massive chakra that's available for battling or healing. The 'Ninja art Creation Rebirth' is a subdivision of this technique. I'll definitely need this skill in the future. And since my chakra will be far stronger and larger than Sakura's, this will be more effective for me. But I wonder how long it will take for me to gather the needed chakra... It shouldn't be long right?'

Daichi opened his status page and looked at his chakra points.

'44946'

At that moment a skill notification appeared.

[You have learned a new skill.]

[Strength of the Hundred Seal: (Active/Passive) (Tier: 00): This powerful unique skill helps the user store chakra into a specific spot on their body. Once the necessary chakra volume is reached, a seal is created which the user can activate at any given time and use the stored chakra to boost the user's abilities. This skill redirects the desired CP to the specific location on the body every day. This limitation can be removed at higher tiers.]

[Note: This is a unique skill among the skill list and is represented by a Tier number. There are 7 tiers in total. Currently inactive.]

Current Tier: 0

To reach the next Tier, the current goal must be completed.

[Chakra Points Needed to reach Tier 01 - 0/25000000.]

Daichi read the description and was astonished. This was the first time he saw a skill like this. And his eyes almost popped out of his skull as he read the last number.

'25 million? Holy crap! How long will it take me to reach that goal? And it says I'll only reach the first Tier after gathering that much chakra? That's insane.'

At that moment a system message appeared.

[This skill is currently inactive. Once this skill is activated, the system will automatically direct the allocated amount of chakra to the specific location of your body.]

[How much percentage of your chakra do you want to redirect to the skill?]

With that question a small red box popped up below the blue question box.

'Hmm... So the gamer system will automatically store the chakra huh. That's nice... Now how much should I give?'

After a couple seconds Daichi answered in his mind. '10%.'