Chapter 77 - Shape Transformation Training 01

Daichi held the water balloon in his right hand. He gazed at it as his mind went through the first step of the training.

'The first step of the Rasengan. I went over everything in my old memories and everything I learned from Kensei's notes... Naruto completed the three steps and learned the Rasengan jutsu quickly. Well if you could call four and a half weeks quick... But there was a problem with the way he learned it. Because he used shortcuts to master the jutsu, he needed two hands for it to work. And that limited his combat capabilities.'

He took a breath and let it out. 'Unlike Naruto I'm in no hurry. I'm going to complete the Rasengan quickly but I'll make sure I master each step to perfection. Refining my Chakra control and mastering the shape transformation is my goal. It's why I delayed learning this for so long. But still... This first step... I really want to master it in 1 day.'

Daichi went over everything in his head. He checked the direction of the chakra flow in his body a few days ago. Based on the direction his hair was growing, Daichi concluded that his chakra was rotating to the right side in his body.

Daichi held the balloon and started applying chakra to his hand. 'I need to spin the water with my chakra in multiple directions to make this pop. But first I need to spin in a single direction to get the feel of this.'

The water in the balloon quickly started rotating in a clockwise direction. Feeling the chakra spinning with no problems in one direction, Daichi decided to keep it up for a few minutes. He wanted to see if he would get a new skill. And after a minute a new skill emerged.

Daichi stopped applying chakra and looked at the new skill.

[A new skill is created with a specific action.]

[Through continuously concentrating chakra to the palm of your hand and rotating it, the skill 'Chakra Rotation' has been created.]

Chakra Rotation - (Active/Passive)(LV.01): A skill that helps the user master their chakra and use it more proficiently. This skill is one of several advanced chakra control techniques to help the user Increase their chakra control and movement of their chakra.

Effects: +2% Increase in Chakra Movement and Form.

+1% Increase in Chakra Control.

CP Cost: Depends on the user.

'Excellent. So that means I'll get 2 more control skills when I start the next two steps as well. I'll start the next step after I Max this out.'

Daichi began the rotation exercise again and kept going. At the moment he was only rotating his chakra in the palm in one direction. He increased and decreased the speed of rotation. Daichi also kept an eye on his chakra level.

Kensei was sitting on the porch watching Daichi train. 'This kid is really something else. His improvements in the ninja arts are astounding. If it weren't for the graduation age limit he definitely would have been a genin by now. But this is also a blessing in disguise. Now he has a few years to train in relative safety.'

Kensei thought about the mysterious man and the conversation he had with him.

'Did he know about the kid's talent when he asked me to adopt Daichi? Were they related? I have no doubt that the invisibility cloak was from him. It's the only possible explanation. I do remember him saying he would send a few of his things to Daichi. I'm sure Daichi isn't his son... So what is their relationship?'

Kensei sighed and looked at the clouds. 'Maybe one day I'll find out.'

His mind went over what Aiko had said the previous night. He let out a breath and looked at his grandson.