Chapter 160 - Battle with Kakashi - Conclusion

Kakashi went to a nearby tree and sat down under the shade. He closed his Sharingan eye and took in a few deep breaths. He felt some relief after drinking some water from a small bottle stored in his pouch.

Hiruzen was watching the battle from time to time. He was impressed with how Daichi survived so far. 'Kensei and Tsunade taught him well. To push Kakashi like this... He's no doubt beyond Chunin. I made the right choice passing him.'

Kakashi took a few minutes break to catch his breath and recuperate some energy. 'Based on his Medical skills, I'm sure he's already healed himself.'

Letting out a long breath he stood up, and bit his thumb. With the needed blood as sacrifice he spread the bloody thumb on a scroll and began to make several seals. Once he reached the final seal he slammed his palm on the ground. 'Summoning jutsu.'

In a large puff of smoke 8 dogs of all sizes appeared wearing ninja gear.

"Hey guys." The man smiled looking at his ninja dogs.

The small pug sitting on top of the large black dog took a look at his summoner and was taken back.

"What happened to you Kakashi?" The small dog asked in a deep, gruff voice.

"Hey. Pakkun..."

"What's going on?"

"Well, I'm currently putting my student through a survival exam."

The dogs looked around the place and noted the destruction. "Must be one hell of an exam." One of them said.

"Yeah..." Kakashi took a piece of clothing and handed it to Pakkun.

"I took this during our battle. I need you guys to track him. He's somewhere inside this Training ground."

Pakkun took a whiff of the torn piece of clothing and concentrated on the smell... Once he had the scent he closed his eyes and searched for his target.

A few seconds later the ninja dog opened his eyes and spoke. "Got him. West of here."

Kakashi nodded. "Track him and capture. But be careful. He's strong and he has powerful senses."

"Understood." With those words the ninja dogs disappeared.

—-

Daichi got away from his enemy and stopped near the border of the training field. 'Kakashi will take at least a few minutes to rest. His Sharingan must be taking its toll on his body by now. So this is my chance.'

He created a shadow clone and sat down, controlled his breathing and within a minute entered the meditative state. His clone began healing his injuries and his meditation skill fastened the healing effects. 'Now that I can enter meditation quickly it helps with healing wounds and speeding up the chakra and health regen.'

In just several minutes the debuff notifications vanished and his arm was fully healed. Daichi took a medical pill from his inventory and quickly ate it. 'That will ensure my body will have the Protein and Vitamins needed for healing other large wounds. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.'

"How do you feel?" The shadow clone asked as it took a step back and asked his creator.

"Not bad considering the situation. I'll go hide and rest some more. I need you to distract Kakashi." Daichi told his counterpart.

Replying with a nod, the clone took off in Kakashi's direction.

As the real Daichi stood up and was about to leave the place, several ninja dogs burst out of the ground and bit down on his body. 2 dogs clamped their jaws on each of his arms and another 2 held on to his legs. A large black dog was on Daichi's back with his jaws near the boy's neck.