Chapter 117 - 5th Year and Medic Training

A few days had passed since Daichi took the test and successfully became Tsunade's newest apprentice. She told Daichi that his training would begin only after he received his academy assignments for the current year.

Yesterday a chunin from the village brought Daichi a scroll containing the curriculum and assignments he needed to complete for the fifth year. It was specifically designed just for Daichi by Iruka on the Hokage's orders.

Daichi went through everything in the scroll that night and found that it wasn't all that difficult for him to complete it. After making a mental training plan for the year he went to sleep.

April 1st.

Daichi woke up early in the morning. The long running quest was updated.

[Ongoing quest - 'Path to the strongest' updated.]

'Let's see what I have to do this year?'

[Tasks to complete this year have been updated. Training clothes in your inventory have been modified. Wear them when completing the daily quests.]

[Conditions:[

[Complete 500 Push ups (Daily)]

[Complete 500 Squats (Daily)]

[Complete 500 Punches (Daily)]

[Run 30 Kilometers (Daily)]

[Complete at least 1 Dungeon before the end of March next year.]

[Train under Tsunade Senju and learn over 15 different medical ninjutsu techniques.]

[Learn advanced chakra control techniques. ]

[Complete academic assignments before the final exam of this curriculum.]

'Hmm... So the conditions were modified according to the situation, huh! Learning 15 different medical ninjutsu, advanced chakra control, academy assignments... I've got a lot to do.'

Rather than be intimidated by the sheer amount of goals he needed to complete, Daichi was excited. His desire to improve himself was greater than one could understand. After reading the conditions needed to clear the quest this year he looked over the rewards.

[Rewards:]

[Status Recovery (Daily)]

[Random Reward(Weekly)]

[+3 Stat Points (Weekly) ]

[+3000 Exp clearing a Dungeon.]

[Reward for clearing additional dungeons.]

[New Skill for successfully completing all tasks.]

'The daily and weekly rewards are the same. But the reward for dungeon clearing is now different. Instead of skill or title it's exp for the first dungeon I raid... New skill huh... Please don't let it be anything like the last one...'

[Failure:]

[-5 Stat points.]

[Penalty Dungeon.]

[Death.]

[Accept] (Y/N)

Daichi accepted the quest without hesitation and looked at the training gear in his inventory.

[Weighted Training Clothes] [Rare Item: Rank C]

[...Consists of 2 leg warmers to be worn below the knee and 2 arm sleeves to be worn below the elbow. Each weighing exactly 10 KG.