Chapter 177 - Treasure - Part 01

Daichi looked at the 3rd quest that appeared.

[Quest created - Find the Secret of the Heirloom.]

[Kenichi's family heirloom contains a vital secret. Find the Teapot and figure out its secret.]

[Conditions:]

Retrieve the heirloom and identify its secrets without damaging it.

.

[Rewards:]

3000 Exp.

+2 Intelligence

Reputation increases with Kakashi, Sarutobi Hiruzen and several other people.

Reputation increases or decreases with the client. (Depending on the action of the player.)

.

[Failure:]

[Cannot open the 4th quest]

[Reputation decreases with the client. (If heirloom is damaged.)]

'So that teapot does have some secrets. And the quest says it's a vital secret... And my reputation might decrease? So if I take a certain action my reputation may increase or decrease with him. That's strange. And it's not given in the failure part of the quest but the reward.'

The young gamer thought about the clue hidden in the wording and quickly came to a conclusion. 'This quest. It's about finding the secret of the heirloom. After I find out the secret, depending on what I do after, the client will be pleased or displeased with me... It must be it... Hmm.... If I want to take the right course of action then I need to find out what the secret is...'

Daichi looked around the place. He was beginning to have an idea as to what this was all about? 'There is no way this is a coincidence. This whole thing must be connected with the thief...'

"Daichi!" Kakashi suddenly called out to him.

"We have our evidence. I need you to search the whole house. We need to find the other items..." The Jonin said to the boy.

"What will you be doing sensei?"

"I need to send an urgent report to the Hokage." He then turned to Hirohito. The man was shocked at what he had just learned and was quietly sitting on the couch with a downtrodden face.

"Hey. I need you to please stay here for the moment. Don't leave the premises for any reason." Even though Kakashi had worded it as a request, the man knew it was an unconditional demand. The young Lord only nodded to the order. After everything that just happened he didn't have the energy to argue.

Kakashi took out a scroll from his pouch and started writing. Several minutes later after his report was completed he went outside the house and made the five hand seals.

"Summoning jutsu."

In a puff of smoke a single dog appeared. It had tan fur, white snout and long brown ears. And the blue vest and the forehead protector it wore indicated that it was a ninja dog.

"Guruko. I need your assistance."

The ninja dog was on guard and was looking around. "Kakashi, please tell me we're not fighting that crazy student of yours." The ninken still remembered the feeling of dread from that day.

"No. No. Nothing of the sort."

The ninja dog Guruko let out a breath of relief. "What do you need?"

"I need you to deliver this scroll to the Hokage as soon as possible. Go directly to the Hokage. The information on this scroll is very crucial. And wait for his orders."