Chapter 123 - Unknown skill and New Title

Daichi quickly walked to the locked dungeon gate and inserted the key.

[You have reached the entrance to the dungeon - Hidden Mercenary Guild

Would you like to enter?] [Y/N]

"Yes yes. Let's get on with it."

The gates to the dungeon opened and Daichi entered without wasting time.

[The titles 'Dungeon Warrior' and 'Executioner' are now active.]

[All your stats are increased by 15% while inside the dungeon. All your stats will increase by 7% when fighting enemy ninjas.]

'When I was studying the history of the capital I came across a few mentions of a mercenary guild that operated here. They were prevalent before the time of ninja villages and their system... So this dungeon must be created based on that long forgotten guild.'

In front of him was a large district with dozens and dozens of houses and a small castle could be seen at the back. 'Still... It's a bit strange. I thought the level would be much higher but based on the color of the dungeon key the strongest opponent I would face here would only be 5 levels higher than me at most. Based on my stats alone there is no way I would lose.'

Daichi had been rigorously training everyday. He only slept the bare minimum and on the days when his grandfather wasn't home Daichi would even forgo sleep. But due to his great vitality and meditation techniques he would be able to perform his daily tasks without any problems.

He opened his status page and looked at the stats that had grown for the last several months due to his sheer hard work.

Primary Stats

Strength - 194

Vitality - 196

Dexterity - 147

Agility - 191

Intelligence - 141

Chakra - 288

Wisdom - 149

Special Stats

Sense - 98

Stamina - 179

Indomitable - 20

Charisma - 47

Persistence - 22

Dignity (LOCKED)

Luck (LOCKED)

All the stats that got a boost were due to Daichi's relentless hard work. On top of the weights he already had he would pick up giant rocks and complete several exercises. He would train until his body dropped to the ground. The increase in Strength, Vitality, Stamina and Agility stats were proof of that. Daichi's eyes then fell on the stat with the highest points.

'I would never be able to complete the quest of healing 10,000 patients without a large enough chakra reserve and stamina. It was as if the system was telling me to invest some points in the chakra stat. I put 50 points in the chakra stat and due to training in medical ninjutsu and lightning nature my CP was reduced to single digits every night, and this helped in increasing that stat even more. Tsunade has definitely noticed the increase in my reserves and kept pushing me. I had to heal at least 25 to 40 patients a day. Some of them would only have minor issues that would take a few minutes to heal but some would take almost an hour. And most days I would spend up to 15 hours at the hospital.'