Chapter 45 - Reo Uchiha and Training for 2nd Dungeon

The Next Day.

It was Sunday morning. Daichi woke up and just stayed in bed thinking about everything that's happened.

'Looks like I need to change my plans a bit. I'll save the dungeon fight for March. I need to train more. And I've built up enough chakra for the Shadow Clone jutsu. I need to increase the speed of my training.'

Daichi got up and went downstairs. He greeted his grandfather who was reading a book and went to the kitchen to get a bite to eat. Once he had his breakfast he went near Kensei and sat down.

"So how was yesterday's adventure?" Kensei asked nonchalantly.

"You heard that huh!" Daichi wasn't surprised his grandfather had heard about it.

"Yeah. Not many academy students can stand up to an Anbu's intent." Hiruzen spoke about the entire incident with Kensei and the old man was impressed with Daichi's strong will.

"How are you feeling? With everything that's happened?" He asked in a slightly gentle tone.

"I'm not happy with the way things ended but... I understand."

"Every experience, no matter good or bad, is a teacher to us. It shapes how we think and how we act. The smart ones are those who learn and try not to repeat their past mistakes." Kensei shared his thoughts with Daichi.

"Yeah. I learned quite a bit and.... The whole thing was... Fruitful. Helped me a lot in many ways." Daichi thought back to the special stat and item he got as a reward. His desire to become stronger had also increased.

"As long as you don't lose yourself along the way, you're fine."

Daichi nodded to Kensei's wise words.

"Hey gramps..."

"What is it?"

"Can you teach me the Shadow clone Jutsu.?" When Daichi asked this, Kensei looked at him.

Kensei assessed his chakra and deemed him capable of creating a few clones. Kensei took Daichi to his library and took out a couple of scrolls. He handed them to Daichi.

"These are the scrolls for the Shadow clone jutsu and the Body Flicker technique. Figured it might come in handy for you."

Hearing Kensei's words made Daichi excited. He wanted to start training right away. Daichi wanted to see if he could take the Body Flicker technique to the same level or even beyond Shisui Uchiha's perfection.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed with Daichi maintaining the top spot at the academy. The incident also changed Naruto's life as well.

Daichi noticed that he was more happy with Shikamaru and the gang playing around with him. They would also stand up for Naruto when others picked on him. His pranks, although lessened, haven't stopped. And sometimes Kiba, Choji and Shikamaru would join him in skipping class. Daichi would play and hang around with them but it was only on a few occasions. His focus was on training.

One of the major changes Daichi noticed was about Ino. Whenever he looked at her, she would blush and look away. Daichi wasn't sure why at first but knowing the cliches of an anime world he had an idea. And he decided he wasn't going to touch that topic with a 10 foot pole.

Daichi's Home.

It was a weekend and Daichi was currently in the middle of training with Kensei supervising it. Daichi had two of his shadow clones throw shuriken and kunai at him while he tried to dodge the incoming projectiles. His goal was to improve his 'sense stat' and thus his senses.