Chapter 120 - Sculpting Skill and Lightning Nature

Daichi woke up precisely at 4 am. He was used to waking up so early and he began his morning workouts. Daichi completed them and meditated for a couple hours. He had several thoughts running through his mind.

'I have a couple days off... So should I start lightning nature training today or tomorrow?.. Hmm... I'll begin on that tomorrow. Before I start that training I need to check my skill list and see what level all of them are at and see if any of them needs leveling up.'

Daichi opened his skill list and went through each skill. As he went down the list his eyes reached a certain skill he hadn't truly started on yet.

[Creation - Active(LV.3): This skill is used for creating an item. As the skill increases, items with greater quality can be created. This skill can be used to even create legendary and Mythical items. But blueprints are required for such creations. The items are divided into 5 grades. Common, Rare, Unique, Legendary and Mythical.]

[Note: The chakra cost of the skill, depends on the chakra supplied.]

[Effects: ]

[16.5% Chance when creating Common grade items.]

[ 1% Chance when creating Rare grade items. ]

[ 0% Chance when creating Unique grade items.]

[ 0% Chance when creating Legendary grade items. ]

[ 0% Chance when creating Mythical grade items.]

'This is an extremely important skill but I haven't had the time to use it. But it still managed to reach level 3...'

The answer quickly came to him. 'It's most likely my painting skill. I created several artworks and it's a crafting skill... So it is possible it will have an effect on this skill...'

Daichi got up and went for a walk around the capital. He had several ideas in mind but he wasn't sure if he should follow through with them.

'The gamer ability is truly an OP ability. I could learn a lot of non shinobi related stuff in a short amount of time... But should I do it or just focus on the chakra and ninja skill aspects...'

As Daichi walked through the streets he came near a sculpture shop.

'Terra crafts house'. It was the name of the shop. Daichi saw several sculptors working on various materials.

At that moment a thought went through Daichi. 'I can learn important skills like sculpting and blacksmithing and it would definitely increase my creation skill level. Now that I think about it, I'll be able to create different weapons and armor as well if I can level it up to a high degree... And these are important life skills I'll need in the future... So it's not a bad thing to learn them.'

Daichi made a decision and entered the shop. He quickly found the owner of the place. Daichi asked the man if he could just observe the workers that were in the shop for the day. At first the man refused but Daichi was able to change his decision with the promise of 20000 Ryo.

The man's eyes went to the money in Daichi's hand and he changed his mind. "You only want to see how they work for the day, right...?"

Daichi nodded his head. "Yes. Just for today and I'll only be observing them. I promise I won't disturb them from their work."

"Fine." The head sculptor Morman finally agreed. Daichi gave him the money and created two clones. Each clone along with himself picked the three most talented workers in the place and started observing them.