Chapter 154 - D Rank Missions

Daichi went over the details in the scroll the Hokage handed him. The time and location to meet the clients were also noted down in the scroll. After going over the details, both of them were on their way to meet the clients. At that time the young gamer looked at the quest that appeared when he got the mission.

[Quest created - Complete the first D Rank mission]

[Your clients are going on a trip for a few hours. They need you to watch their year old son during their absence. Successfully complete the mission to their satisfaction.]

[Conditions:]

Meet the clients before the designated time.

Keep an eye on their son and successfully perform any tasks related to the mission.

.

[Rewards:]

2500 Exp.

Reputation increases with your clients.

2000 Exp. (Bonus Reward for completing the first official mission.)

.

[Failure:]

Reputation massively decreases with your clients, Hokage, Daikoku Funeno and Kakashi Hatake.

No missions for a while.

.

'This seems simple enough. The meeting time is at 10 am. Based on the location, we'll arrive well before the time. Good thing Kakashi's lateness didn't affect the mission.'

In a short while the 2 man Genin team reached the client's home. It was a modest size house located in the heart of the leaf village. A man came to greet them and lead them into the house.

"Good. You're not late. Welcome... When I asked for a Genin squad I was expecting two more Genins. Not that I'm complaining. My name is Hejin Tobori." The man introduced himself. He was a slightly pudgy man but had a charming face.

"Lovely home..." Kakashi said, looking around the place.

"Thank you. My wife actually designed the place herself." The man replied with a smile.

At that moment his wife joined them. "Welcome to our home. I assume you're the team sent to complete the mission?"

Kakashi and Daichi nodded.

"I thought there would be two more."

"We're a special Genin team." Kakashi replied with a polite tone.

The woman nodded and got to business. "My name is Mei Tobori. And you've already met my husband. We will be out of the village on a business trip and will only be back by evening today. We need you to look after our son in the meantime."

"Is there anything we should know?"

"He's just 17 months old. He likes to sleep most of the time. And I have his food and snacks already prepared." The woman led the two to their kitchen and showed where everything was. "If he cries, just give him the juice box. I've written down everything you need to know here."

With that she handed the Jonin a large sheet of paper with the needed instructions. She brought the two ninjas to their son's room. The little boy was soundly sleeping in his crib.

"What's his name?" Daichi asked in a low voice.

"Isshin. Isshin Tobori." The woman replied with a smile looking at her baby.