Chapter 141 - Returning to the Fire Capital

When Daichi regained his consciousness and opened his eyes, all he saw was nothing but darkness. He felt like he was floating in an endless void.

'What the hell? Where am I?...'

He tried to move his body but he couldn't. His mind started to panic but after a few seconds a memory popped up in his mind.

'Wait a minute... This feeling... I've only felt it once before... When I was in that void... Before... My reincarnation...'

As Daichi tried to focus on his surroundings he started to see small light balls far far away. There were several of them...

'What is that?'

As Daichi tried to somehow move forward, suddenly he felt as if he was being pulled from behind. As he was being pulled faster and faster the small light balls disappeared and darkness engulfed him.

"Aaaahhh..."

Daichi awoke with a frightening startle. He felt his heart pounding in his chest, his breathing labored and found his face covered in sweat.

Daichi looked around and saw that he was in the exact spot in the dungeon where he fell asleep.

'What the hell was that? Where was I?... Or was that just a dream?'

Daichi slowly got up and walked around. He looked at the return key and saw that he had over 18 hours left in the dungeon. He walked around the place trying to get his emotions under control.

'That felt too real to be a dream. And that place... I'm sure... It was the void where I was before... My Rebirth... But why would I have a dream about it now? What's going on?'

Daichi thought about it and couldn't come up with any definitive answers. He sat down on the ground, turned on his Gamer's Mind and started meditating. A few hours later and with a much calmer mind Daichi stood at the entrance/exit of the dungeon.

Without wasting another moment, he left the place.

Teleporting back to his room, Daichi sat on the bed and looked at the piled up notifications on the side. He started going through them one by one to make sure he didn't miss anything. Among them was one he wanted the most.

[You have leveled up.]

'Excellent. Due to the number of enemies I was able to get enough Exp to reach level 50. Now I don't have to take the risk of doing the penalty dungeon.'

Closing the level up notifications, Daichi immediately opened the status page.

'Status.'

Name : Daichi Hekima (The Gamer)

Class : Student

Age : 11

Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy, Beast Slayer, Dungeon Warrior, Executioner, Assassin, Mighty Healer, Slug Sannin's Apprentice, Master of the Elements.

Level : 50 (345/65800)

.

HP : 18645

CP : 47891

SP : 19144

MP: 7015

.

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 247