Chapter 91 - Fire Affinity

Daichi stood with his eyes closed and felt the cool breeze on his face. He got the quest rewards and was currently thinking about the battles he went through in this dungeon.

'I didn't suffer any serious injuries in this dungeon like I did in the other two. It's proof... I've gotten a lot stronger.'

His mind went through the different types of creatures he fought these last two weeks.

'There were about a dozen beasts that used ninjutsu on me. Or at least techniques that mimicked ninjutsu. I was able to counter most but some still overpowered my techniques... I have several strong defensive jutsu and some that can be used to trap multiple enemies or to use as long range attacks. But I don't have a strong attack type jutsu. Or the ones I have aren't strong enough... It seems I made the right choice to train fire as my next chakra affinity. If I master the first two steps of change in the chakra nature of fire then my fire ninjutsu will definitely get a boost.'

Daichi opened his eyes and called upon his status page.

Name : Daichi Hekima (The Gamer)

Class : Student

Age : 8

Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy, Beast Slayer, Dungeon Warrior, Executioner.

Level : 41 (2700/44425)

HP : 7858

CP : 11368.5

SP : 8435

MP: 4625

Primary Stats

Strength - 108

Vitality - 113

Dexterity - 104

Agility - 107

Intelligence - 117

Chakra - 175

Wisdom - 112

Special Stats

Sense - 85

Stamina - 121

Indomitable - 14

Charisma - 41

Persistence - 15

Dignity (LOCKED)

Luck (LOCKED)

Stat Points - 452

Ryo - 796582

"My stats have increased a lot. And now I have over 450 stat points. Should I use them now?... No... I'll use a few during the next few years but I'll think about adding the remaining points to my stats after I become a Genin. I wonder who my teacher and teammates would be?"

Daichi returned to the entrance and placed the return key inside the entrance door keyhole.

You have used the return key. Would you like to leave this dungeon?

Y/N

"Yes."

In seconds Daichi was back in his room. He freshened up and went downstairs to make something to eat. It was his way to decompress and relax. He hummed a simple tune and made his dish.

A couple hours later his grandfather returned. They both ate and a while later both of them were sitting on the porch talking about several topics. Among them was Daichi's visit to the orphanage a couple weeks ago.