Chapter 134 - Daichi's Counterattack

Daichi looked at the two people who were just staring at him. One was a black haired woman and the other was a man with faded blonde hair. He saw the woman quickly making hand signs. Daichi recognized the seals she made.

[Mental intrusion detected....]

[Gamer's Mind has neutralized the foreign attack.]

Daichi just stared at them without making a move. 'Attacking me with a sleeping Genjutsu?! They must have thought that it would easily take effect along with the drugs in my system... It's just not their day... Still... I shouldn't play around with them... Let's see what they're made of.'

'Observe'

[LV.73] [Ichimaru]

Age: 24

HP: 9542 CP: 14538

Affiliation:

[Ichimaru is a member of the Root forces under Danzo Shimura. He joined the Root at 6 years old after his parents died in the war. He is fiercely loyal to Danzo Shimura and values the concept of strength greatly. Specializes in assassination and capture. Primary chakra nature is Fire.

His current mission is to capture Daichi Hekima alive and bring him to Danzo.

STR - 195

AGI - 162

INT - 61

The physical stats may be subjected to change if chakra or special technique is applied.]

'His stats are below mine. And even if he could increase it, I can do the same... Now that 'Observe' skill can show strength and agility stats I have a rough understanding of how strong Chunin and Jonin ninjas are... Hmm. Specialize in capture and assassination huh. Then he must have some techniques related to stealth and capture or movement restrictions. I need to watch out for hidden traps as well.'

Daichi then used his skill on the second person.

[LV.76] [Toga]

Age: 25

HP: 11285 CP: 18300

Affiliation:

[Danzo Shimura recruited Toga directly out of the academy due to her talent in Genjutsu and poisons. She prides on her chakra control and wide variety of genjutsu skills. She also focuses on speed rather than strength. She is loyal to Danzo Shimura and will try to complete the mission at all costs. Primary chakra Nature is Water.

Her current mission is to capture Daichi Hekima alive and bring him to Danzo.

STR - 170

AGI - 201

INT - 64

The physical stats may be subjected to change if chakra or special technique is applied.]

'They are quite the team. If it were any other moment I would have taken my time with them. Tried to find out how the root operates and their secrets but right now that's not possible. If I waste too much time something could go wrong. Murphy's law can be a bitch after all.'

Daichi could sense the battle that was going on hundreds of meters away. He didn't want anything bad to happen to his teachers and decided to quickly end the fight.