1

Chapter 1

The morning sun is rising, and red clouds are everywhere.

Somewhere near the lake in Guangling Daze, a snow-white peacock is bathing in the morning light, lazily combing its smooth feathers.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a eagle chirping in the distance, and then the lake surface suddenly rippled, and a black eagle was seen slanting down with a strong wind, and then rushed towards the shore on the water.

The black eagle was aggressive, and its sharp claws swept across the lake, splashing huge splashes of water.

Seeing that the water splash was about to splash on the peacock, the peacock spread its wings gracefully and retreated several feet away in an instant.

The peacock's name is Jiang Qian, and it is a high-level monster of the bird race.

After Jiang Qian landed, he transformed into a man's form. He was dressed in white, with black hair half scattered behind him. His face was delicate and beautiful, but in those dark eyes, there was a slightly mean coldness that added to him. A bit of alienation.

The black eagle followed closely and landed in front of Jiang Qian, turning into a man in black.

Facing Jiang Qian, most of the aura that the man in black had gathered while he was in the air immediately dissipated. .

"Begging/Couple?" Jiang Qian said lightly, with a bit of playfulness in her tone.

The man in black was startled when he heard the words, and looked up at Jiang Qian with a look of disbelief.

Although the demon clan is not as long-winded as the human clan in these matters, the peacock in front of him is too straightforward, right?

"You...I..." The man in black looked away from Jiang Qian's cold eyes and landed on Jiang Qian's thin lips, which were dyed slightly red. , released a little coercion unique to raptors.

But Jiang Qian was not affected at all, his eyes swept across the other party with a slight mockery, and said, "The entire demon clan in Guangling Daze knows that this seat hates things like beads and spirit grass, you won't take this kind of thing. Are you fooling me with low-level little demon stuff?"

The man's face was a little embarrassed when he heard this, and his hand hidden in his sleeve hurriedly put back the night pearl that he had just taken out.

"How could it be?" He said embarrassingly, "I don't know what Jiang Hufa likes, but you can find it later."

Most avians like to use some rare things like beads and spirit grass to win the favor of the other half, and this black eagle is no exception. He had spent a lot of time trying to get a night pearl from the Shui Clan, which is said to be rare in a hundred years. He wanted to use it to please Jiang Qian, but he didn't expect it to be rejected by Jiang Qian before he took it out.

"This seat likes..." Jiang Qian smiled lightly, with a bit of breathtaking beauty on his delicate face, he said, "This seat likes beautiful women."

Black Eagle:  …

The first time I heard that beauty likes beauty.

Don't all beauties like heroes?

In the black eagle's view, Jiang Qian, a docile and beautiful peacock, is the best match for a bird of prey like him.

But the situation in front of him was completely different from what he thought. Peacock meant to dislike him and not be a beauty?

However, Hei Diao has never been afraid of difficulties, Jiang Qian's "making things difficult" in his opinion is not only not like rejection, but a kind of "love/interest" of desire/rejection/welcome.