53

Chapter 53

Jiang Qian stared at Yu Cizhou in a daze, with all kinds of thoughts surging in his heart.

He pretended to have a lot of words in his heart, but at the moment, he was so emotional that he couldn't say a word, only his eyes were filled with tears.

Jiang Qian always looks cold and proud on weekdays, and seldom cries, so when she cries occasionally, it makes people feel more distressed.

Yu Cizhou stretched out his hand to help Jiang Qian wipe away the tears, feeling uncomfortable in his heart, but Jiang Qian's tears seemed to be unstoppable, and they wiped more and more.

"Don't cry...don't cry." Yu Cizhou couldn't help but kiss Jiang Qian's lips, trying to stop Jiang Qian from crying in this way, but it was in vain.

Under the influence of the inner demon, Yu Cizhou's mood was extremely messy, and he didn't know what he wanted to do for a while, he only relied on instinct to hug Jiang Qian and kiss wildly, as if only this simple and direct way could fill his uneasiness in the bottom of his heart and hollow.

At this moment, Yu Cizhou is like a ship that has lost its direction, crashing in the rough sea waves, it is hard to tell whether it is looking for direction or self-destructing.

Jiang Qian was sad and wronged, and she wanted to be angry with Yu Cizhou faintly in her heart, why did Yu Cizhou treat him like this. But he really couldn't get angry in his heart, and even felt a little distressed that Yu Cizhou was controlled by a demon.

Yu Cizhou's rationality was gradually replaced by madness, holding Jiang Qian on the board of the boat, almost losing control.

Jiang Qian struggled in vain, choked up and said, "Don't do this... Yu Cizhou, wake up..."

"Aren't you going to be angry with me?" Yu Cizhou said hoarsely, "Then you will be angry..."

"I'm really going to be angry if you do this again." Jiang Qian said, tears welled up again.

Yu Cizhou's eyes surged with demonic energy. When he looked at Jiang Qian, he looked like an out-of-control beast staring at his prey. At this moment, Jiang Qian's soul was unstable, and he had no room to resist. He could only look at Yu Cizhou helplessly. His eyes were full of grievance and sadness.

At this moment, a phoenix cry suddenly came from not far away.

The phoenix's cries resounded through the sky, carrying enormous coercion and deterrence.

Affected by the cry, Yu Cizhou's eyes regained clarity for a short time. He looked at Jiang Qian with red eyes, realized what he was doing, and his expression was filled with annoyance and bewilderment.

At this time, Jiang Qian looked at the place where Fengming came from, and saw that the red light there suddenly dimmed after the sound of Fengming, and the huge coercion belonging to the Phoenix disappeared in an instant.

"Yaozun..." Jiang Qian spoke, his voice was so weak that he could hardly hear it.

The moment the red light disappeared, the phoenix demon energy remaining in Jiang Qian's body also disappeared, and his three souls and five souls finally completely lost the influence of the phoenix demon power, and became more and more uneasy.

"Ah Qian!" Yu Cizhou noticed Jiang Qian's strangeness and looked at him a little helplessly.

Jiang Qian only opened her mouth, looked at Yu Cizhou helplessly, and then lost consciousness.

The demonic energy in Yu Cizhou's eyes faded slightly, and he used the demon power to press Jiang Qian's heart, trying to help Jiang Qian calm down his restless soul, but it was of no avail.