21

Chapter 21

When Yu Cizhou was "speaking nonsense" just now, the raptors around him would still be suspicious.

After all, Hufa Jiang couldn't even look at the black eagle, so how could he look at this beast.

But Jiang Qian appeared so suddenly and directly chopped off half of the black eagle's wings. That attitude couldn't be more obvious. The birds of prey looked at Yu Cizhou and then at Jiang Qian, and finally believed what Yu Cizhou said.

Jiang Hufa really fell in love with this beast?

Otherwise, why come out for maintenance at this time?

The black eagle lay on the ground and couldn't stop struggling, his eyes were full of anger and looked at Jiang Qian, as if he wanted to tear Jiang Qian to pieces with his eyes.

The last time he was in Ping'an Lane, he felt that Jiang Qian and this orc were unclean, but today it seems to be true.

He stared at Jiang Qian with a pair of eyes full of humiliation and annoyance.

Apparently, birds of prey and peacocks are the best match, so why did Jiang Qian despise him, but would protect a damned orc.

Black Eagle was always confident, even if he knew that Yu Cizhou's demon rank was much bigger than him, he still felt that the orcs couldn't compare to him. It's a pity that in Jiang Qian's eyes, he was nothing, and Jiang Qian didn't even want to give him an extra look.

"Go away." Jiang Qian glanced coldly at the birds of prey.

The birds of prey backed up a little, but turned around and flew away.

Birds of prey have a violent temperament, and they are impulsive in their actions. This time they will come to intercept Yu Cizhou, which is mostly the result of the black eagle's incitement. Even the last conflict with Jiang Qian in Ping'an Lane seems a little unnecessary now.

After the Phoenix Demon Venerable exited the customs, the demon power was even stronger, and they would never dare to do it again.

For an orc to offend Jiang Qian and the Phoenix behind Jiang Qian, it's not worth thinking about it.

In particular, the black eagle, the initiator, is now abolished, and it is even more impossible for them to continue to entangle.

So the birds of prey flew away like this, ignoring the seriously injured black eagle and leaving him and the brown-haired eagle's body behind.

Hei Diao struggled to get up and gave Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou a vicious look.

He lost one wing and could no longer fly. He could only stumble and walk with his claws. His back looked very embarrassed.

After the birds of prey were gone, only Jiang Qian, Yu Cizhou and the wolf demon were left.

The wolf demon lay still on the ground, staring at Jiang Qian curiously.

"Hufa Jiang..." Yu Cizhou was about to speak when he couldn't help but coughed violently, his body almost unable to stand.

Jiang Qian stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around his back and supported him, in a posture that looked like he was wrapping Yu Cizhou in his arms.

Jiang Qian looked at Yu Cizhou, his eyes fell on the corner of his lips, and there was a smear of unwiped blood on his face, which made Yu Cizhou's face paler and more morbidly beautiful.

"Why don't you say a word and leave." Jiang Qian said, her tone still somewhat cold.

However, his movements were very gentle, raising his hand and gently wiping it on Yu Cizhou's lips, helping Yu Cizhou wipe off the blood.