42

Chapter 42

The coercion of the Phoenix Demon Venerable outside was almost undisguised.

Yu Cizhou raised his eyes and glanced in the direction of the door, he could vaguely tell that it was the demonic aura of the Qin clan.

The strength of the monster aura of this bird race is far stronger than that of Jiang Qian, and the demon rank is obviously above Jiang Qian, so it is not difficult for Yu Cizhou to guess who is coming, but he knows that the other party is outside, but he has no intention of restraining himself. Still snuggling up to the white peacock as if no one else was there, licking its feathers seemingly casually.

The white peacock in the dream turned over again, and the eggs under the wings rolled out.

The leopard stretched out its claws and pulled the egg to lie down under him, fearing that Jiang Qian would accidentally crush the egg.

The coercion of the Phoenix Demon Lord continued to hit, and soon affected Jiang Qian in his dream.

Jiang Qian turned into a human form, frowning slightly, and was about to wake up.

Yu Cizhou was helpless, and finally rubbed against Jiang Qian's neck to comfort him a little, before turning into a human form.

He put the eggs back into the nest and set up a barrier to protect them, then got up and walked out the door.

Outside, the Phoenix Demon Venerable stood tall, with his fiery red wings slightly spread behind him, showing a fighting posture.

Before Yu Cizhou could react, the phoenix flew up and attacked Yu Cizhou.

Yu Cizhou turned around and glanced in the direction of the door, turned into a black cheetah, turned and ran in the opposite direction. Although he knew that it might be better for Jiang Qian to face the anger of Phoenix Demon Venerable at this moment, Phoenix Demon Venerable remembered Jiang Qian's face, and would be merciful even if he was harsh, but facing Yu Cizhou was not necessarily the case.

However, Yu Cizhou didn't want Jiang Qian to see him, and planned to face Phoenix Demon Venerable alone.

In order to prevent the fight from affecting Jiang Qian, he even deliberately led the Phoenix Demon Venerable far away.

However, even if the cheetah is one of the fastest running monsters in the orc clan, it is still no match for the phoenix.

So not long after Yu Cizhou left the residence, he was hit by the demon fire of the Phoenix Demon Venerable, and was thrown far away.

The phoenix demon master's evil aura was wrapped in anger, and all the leaves of the surrounding spirit trees were blown off.

After Yu Cizhou landed, he took human form and choked up a mouthful of blood.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable didn't intend to give him a chance to breathe, and controlled the demon fire to attack again.

Yu Cizhou harnessed the demon power to resist, barely avoiding the demon fire's attack, but one ear was brushed by the demon fire, leaving a fiery red burn mark.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable was obviously extremely angry, and kept riding the demon fire towards Yu Cizhou.

Yu Cizhou was thinking about Jiang Qian's relationship with the other party, so he didn't dare to attack him, but dared to resist. After a while, he was burned by the demon fire of the Phoenix Demon Venerable in several places. He was dressed in black fur clothes, and now he was scarred, with two scratches on his neck and cheeks, looking very embarrassed.