46

Chapter 46

After Yu Cizhou came out of the sea, most of the devilish energy in his eyes receded.

His rationality of running away after being soaked in demonic energy also gradually returned at this time.

Yu Cizhou's thoughts changed sharply, realizing that he had gone too far this time.

He has always known Jiang Qian, and he knows what Jiang Qian is most taboo about, but in the past few days and nights, he has used the influence of his demons and the poison in Jiang Qian's body to know all of Jiang Qian's most taboo things. I did it over and over.

Yu Cizhou never thought that his courage would be so great.

"Ah Qian..." Yu Cizhou stood up in embarrassment, and hurriedly changed his words: "Jiang Hufa, listen to my explanation."

Jiang Qian glared at him angrily, holding a feathered blade that had been conjured up with demonic energy.

"I didn't mean to bully you..." Yu Cizhou took a few steps forward, but was blocked by Jiang Qian's flying feather blade a few feet away from Jiang Qian, "You also know that the forbidden area is too full of demonic energy. It’s because of the influence of demon energy.”

Jiang Qian sneered, and said, "The devil's energy will magnify the thoughts in your heart, but it won't make you have thoughts that you don't have. The reason why you are like this shows that you have these dirty thoughts in your heart."

Yu Cizhou opened his mouth, not knowing how to refute.

What Jiang Qian said is correct, whether it is a human or a demon, it is inevitable that there will always be little "evil thoughts" that cannot be seen in the heart, but these thoughts are usually hidden so well that most people can control them with reason. But once contaminated with magic energy, these small thoughts will be infinitely magnified, beyond the scope of control.

"Stay away from me, or don't blame me for being rude." After saying that, Jiang Qian put away the feather blade, turned around and was about to leave.

Yu Cizhou looked at his back, the demonic energy in his eyes that had been slowly fading, went and returned.

He raised his eyebrows, raised a wicked smile, and suddenly asked Jiang Qian, "What about you? Guardian Jiang."

"What about me?" Jiang Qian turned to look at him with some doubts in his eyes.

"I have those thoughts in my heart, what about you?" A smile flashed in Yu Cizhou's eyes, and he asked, "Don't you have any in your heart? If you are the one who has been contaminated by the devilish energy these days, how would you treat me?" ?”

Jiang Qian was startled when she heard the words, some inappropriate images flashed in her mind.

During the time when he was tossed by Yu Cizhou, Jiang Qian hadn't thought about how to get revenge on Yu Cizhou.

If you talk about it carefully, what Jiang Qian wants to do to Yu Cizhou may not be so good.

This thought flashed by, making Jiang Qian feel a little embarrassed.

No matter who it is, it takes courage to face the darkest corner of your heart.

"Guardian Jiang, you are blushing." Yu Cizhou smiled.

Jiang Qian raised his eyes to look at Yu Cizhou, and saw the demonic energy in Yu Cizhou's eyes faintly visible, knowing that although the other party had left the forbidden area, the demonic energy in his body had not completely dissipated, and a lot of it still remained in his body.