7

Chapter 7

The demons stepped on the moonlight to the vicinity of Zhuangyuan Lang's residence. Across the distance of half a street, they could faintly see the demonic energy overflowing from the Zhuangyuan mansion, but the demonic energy did not look strong. Compared with Da Zezhong, it is obviously much weaker.

"The devilish aura is not strong, it seems that the succubus's injury has not recovered." Jiang Qianyu planned to enter the champion's mansion with the demonic aura, and wanted to kill the succubus in a dream on the spot.

Yu Cizhou stretched out his hand and shook it on his wrist, and said, "The dream hasn't dissipated yet. If you attack the succubus at this time, the champion will die."

Although Jiang Qian didn't like the human race, he didn't kill innocent people indiscriminately. Hearing this, he glanced at Yu Cizhou and asked, "What should I do?"

"I have a way, but you have to believe me." Yu Cizhou's voice was slightly lower, and he stared at Jiang Qian and asked, "Do you believe me?"

Jiang Qian said coldly without thinking, "I don't believe it."

"It doesn't matter." Yu Cizhou was not embarrassed, he simply stopped raising the question of trust and distrust, and immediately changed his words: "I will find a way to wake people up first, do me a favor and wait for the succubus to leave the dream of the champion. After that, use the demon power to restore the vitality of the champion, lest he be disabled."

Jiang Qian frowned and said, "Why should I waste my demon power to save a human race?"

"Don't you think he was very handsome? It's a pity that he was scrapped." Yu Cizhou said.

Jiang Qian only thought Yu Cizhou's remarks were ridiculous, and was about to refuse, but Yu Cizhou didn't give him a chance, so he turned around and disappeared into the night.

"Hey, who will catch the succubus if I save him?" Jiang Qian asked in the direction Yu Cizhou left.

Yu Cizhou had long since disappeared, so naturally he would not answer him.

The little starling hurriedly said: "Since he said he believed in him, there must be a way."

"I didn't say I believed him." Jiang Qian said sullenly.

Over the years, even in the Guangling Great Lake, Jiang Qian has always done his own way, and the Phoenix Demon Venerable will not force him. This Yu Cizhou has a big face, not only teaching him to do things, but also making opinions without his consent.

"Then what to do?" asked the little starling.

A trace of anger flashed in Jiang Qian's eyes, but in the end he had to follow Yu Cizhou's plan to enter the Zhuang Yuan Mansion.

The demonic energy near the main house was stronger than outside, and as soon as Jiang Qian approached the demonic energy, a memory that he didn't want to recall was brought back. He forcibly suppressed the irritability in his heart, restrained his demonic energy and lurked outside the main house. The little starling turned into a bird and squatted on his shoulders.

Inside the house, a young man was lying on the couch, dreaming. He babbled from time to time, and his breathing was not steady.

Across the window, Jiang Qian could hear the young man's breathing getting faster and faster, and the sound of babbling in his mouth gradually faded, as if he was approaching some indescribable physical state.

However, at this moment, there was a sudden sound of a gong from outside the mansion of the champion.

When the gong rang, it was earth-shattering in the quiet night. Even Jiang Qian was taken aback, and the little starling on his shoulder almost fell off.