43

Chapter 43

Outside the house, Yu Cizhou didn't know what happened, but felt that the Phoenix Demon Venerable suddenly released the monster aura with huge coercion, as if he was angry. The next moment, he saw the Phoenix Demon Venerable come out of the house angrily, his face was livid with anger.

The phoenix monster stood at the door, and glared at Yu Cizhou angrily, as if he was going to stare Yu Cizhou out of the air. But after all, he restrained his emotions and left the place quickly without saying anything.

Yu Cizhou looked innocently at the departing figure of the Phoenix Demon Venerable, wondering what happened?

This time he didn't say anything, and he didn't do anything.

Yu Cizhou entered the house after the Phoenix Demon Venerable left.

The other party has already been here today, and it seems that he is not very happy, and he probably won't come again for the second time.

But after Yu Cizhou entered the room, he found that Jiang Qian hadn't woken up, but was still asleep.

Yu Cizhou was a little puzzled, and didn't understand why the Phoenix Demon Venerable would be so angry if Jiang Qian hadn't woken up.

Could it be that Jiang Qian could annoy the Phoenix Demon Venerable like that just by falling asleep?

Yu Cizhou walked to the edge of the collapse, reached out to touch Jiang Qian's hand, and found that Jiang Qian's fingertips were a little cool.

At this moment, by the candlelight, Yu Cizhou's eyes fell on Jiang Qian's face, and he noticed that Jiang Qian's complexion seemed a little pale. He frowned and stared at Jiang Qian for a while, with a puzzled look in his eyes, secretly thinking that Jiang Qian seems to have slept more deeply than usual in the past few days, and slept more than before.

It stands to reason that this island is full of spiritual energy, so Jiang Qian can do it even if he doesn't sleep.

Yu Cizhou remembered hearing from the little mynah that Jiang Qian had no habit of sleeping when he was in Guangling Daze. Only when he was in Ping An Lane in the capital, because there was not enough spiritual energy there, would he learn the habit of humans and sleep every night. Recharge your batteries.

But what happened now?

Yu Cizhou thought about it carefully, and then remembered that Jiang Qian didn't seem to wake up when the Phoenix Demon Lord came last night. Even after Yu Cizhou had been fighting outside for so long with the Phoenix Demon Venerable, or to be precise, Yu Cizhou had been taught a lesson by the Phoenix Demon Venerable for so long, Jiang Qian didn't notice it at all.

Last night, Yu Cizhou only thought that Jiang Qian was a deep sleeper, but now thinking about it, he found something strange. After all, it can be understood once or twice, just now that the Phoenix Demon Venerable entered the house, Jiang Qian didn't even wake up due to such a powerful coercion and demonic aura, which is too abnormal.

Yu Cizhou put one hand on Jiang Qian's palm and tested the evil spirit in Jiang Qian's body, but he didn't notice anything wrong.

But his brows were still furrowed, and he realized that there must be something wrong with Jiang Qian's body that he didn't know...

the other side.

After the Phoenix Demon Venerable returned, he was so angry that he almost set his residence on fire.

While Zheheng Sanren poured tea for him himself, he suppressed a smile, because he had already guessed that the other party would go to see Jiang Qian, and that would probably be the result.