44

Chapter 44

Zhe Heng Sanren looked at the Phoenix Demon Venerable with complicated eyes.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable moved his eyes from the egg to Zhe Hengsan's face, and stared at him for a moment. Afterwards, the Phoenix Demon Venerable's eyes gradually filled with a smile, that smile was so rare that Zhe Heng Sanren couldn't help being dazed.

"Just kidding." The Phoenix Demon Venerable said.

Of course he knew that it would not be a phoenix, nor could it be a peacock.

Although he couldn't tell what was inside, with his monster power, he could at least tell that the things inside were not like birds, or in other words, they didn't look like pure birds. He couldn't explain the feeling clearly, as if the auras of birds and beasts were mixed together, forming a special monster aura that he couldn't distinguish clearly.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable had already sensed it when he got the egg.

It was at that time that he vaguely guessed the origin of this egg in his heart.

As for what he said later to press Zhe Heng Sanren, it was just to vent his anger.

Now most of his anger has subsided, but he is even in the mood to joke.

"I don't know you can still joke." Zheheng Sanren restrained his complicated expression, and said, "I tried, but I still can't tell what is in here." In fact, not only him, but even Neither Jiang Qian nor Yu Cizhou could tell what was inside the egg.

"It's better not to be a leopard." The Phoenix Demon Venerable turned a little colder, thinking of something.

In his opinion, as long as there is no leopard here, everything will be fine.

Taking a step back, even if it was a leopard, it couldn't be a black leopard, otherwise he would be bored to death looking at it.

Zheheng Sanren saw that he was looking at the egg all the time, and his mood was obviously much better than before. He seemed to accept the existence of the egg, so he said, "You made things like this for an egg. How can it end now?" ?”

"How does it end?" Phoenix Demon Venerable looked at him again, and said, "It can end anyway."

The Phoenix Demon Venerable was reclining on the low couch, holding the egg in his hand to play with. When he said this, his tone was calm and firm, and he held the posture of his Demon Venerable just right, as if everything in front of him would become a A trivial matter.

When Zheheng Sanren saw him like this, he felt a headache.

He knows Phoenix Demon Venerable too well, he doesn't know how to do things, and he depends on his own pleasure.

I thought that the Phoenix Demon Venerable would get better after these years of separation, but how could I listen to a few words of persuasion when I was angry before, but now that my anger has subsided, I have started to go "crazy" instead, acting like I don't intend to take responsibility for my actions Make pie.

"Then you should show me a show." Zhe Hengsan said kindly.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable put away the egg, raised his hand, and a light curtain appeared in front of his eyes.

In the light curtain is the picture of the forbidden area.

In the picture, Yu Cizhou just woke up, looking very dazed.

"Did you hit him?" Zheheng Sanren asked, looking at the marks of Yu Cizhou's body burned by the demon fire.

The Phoenix Demon Venerable raised his eyebrows, and said, "I can't hold back, I've taught you a lesson."