41

Chapter 41

Yu Cizhou looked at Jiang Qian in a daze, almost in a daze.

Jiang Qian hadn't smiled at him like this for a long time, so long that he almost forgot that Jiang Qian could still smile like this.

At the moment when his thoughts were surging, Yu Cizhou remembered many past events. In the past, Jiang Qian was all like this, with smiling lips and bright eyes, like a night pearl that will never go out.

But then...

"Why are you staring at me?" Jiang Qian asked Yu Cizhou with a little drunkenness.

Yu Cizhou came back to his senses, looked gently at Jiang Qian in front of him, and said, "You look good."

Jiang Qian's heart moved when she heard the words, and she couldn't help being startled for a moment.

When he was sober, Yu Cizhou seldom said such things to him, but now that he thought he was drunk, Yu Cizhou seemed to have less scruples. When facing him, whether it was eyes or words, It's a little more "presumptuous" than usual.

"Aside from being pretty?" Jiang Qian asked.

Yu Cizhou looked at him seriously and said, "Very good."

Jiang Qian sneered in her heart, secretly thinking that Yu Cizhou is really a brazen bastard, it's all right to say that he is good-looking, but whether he is good-looking or not, he dared to mention it in front of him, which shows that he didn't pay attention to him when he was drunk at all. inside. He is a dignified protector of the Qin clan, how can he be related to Guaiai?

"Call me brother, okay?" Yu Cizhou coaxed in a warm voice, and I don't know why he has such a deep obsession with this title.

Jiang Qian's heart trembled, but it didn't show on his face, still a little drunk.

He half-closed his eyes and looked at Yu Cizhou, hooked his finger at him and said, "Come closer."

Hearing the words, Yu Cizhou hurriedly moved closer to him, but Jiang Qian thought that the distance was not enough, so he moved closer to Yu Cizhou by himself.

"What do you want my name to be?" Jiang Qian asked.

"Brother." Yu Cizhou said seriously.

Jiang Qian chuckled, and leaned close to Yu Cizhou's ear. Due to being too close, Jiang Qian's nose accidentally touched Yu Cizhou's ear. Yu Cizhou's heart jumped, and a burning look suddenly appeared in his eyes , even though he tried his best to cover it up, he still couldn't completely hide it.

"What do you call it? I don't know..." Jiang Qian clung to Yu Cizhou's ear, and when he spoke, all the slightly warm breath sprayed into Yu Cizhou's ear, and some of it fell on Yu Cizhou's neck, which made him angry Yu Cizhou's ears and neck turned red all of a sudden.

But even though Yu Cizhou tensed up, he didn't avoid Jiang Qian, he still sat there, letting Jiang Qian get closer and closer to him.

"Why don't you teach me." Jiang Qian said again.

Yu Cizhou turned to look at him, the tip of his nose almost touched Jiang Qian's.

An almost invisible panic flashed in Jiang Qian's eyes, but he still resisted the idea of ​​avoiding it, and still looked at Yu Cizhou with that expression. He noticed that Yu Cizhou's gaze dropped slightly, staying on his lips for a long time, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly.

"Do you want me to teach you?" Yu Cizhou said lightly, but there was no clue in his voice, except that he looked at Jiang Qian with a somewhat dangerous look. He raised his hand to gently lift Jiang Qian's chin, and couldn't help but quicken his breathing, and said again: "I can teach you a lot, do you want to learn?"