5

Chapter 5

"Yu! Ci! Boat!" Jiang Qian's eyes turned cold, but there was an undisguised coldness in his voice.

The little starling on the side was so frightened that his face turned pale, he subconsciously hugged Jiang Qian next to him to prevent him from hurting people.

"Jiang Hufa, you can't do it if you can't do it!!" The little starling hurriedly said, "It's a place for the human race."

Jiang Qian stared at Yu Cizhou, her beautiful brows filled with anger. Although she had never used the power of a demon, her body was faintly under the coercion of a high-level demon.

A few steps away, Yu Cizhou stared at Jiang Qian in a daze, with a smile in his eyes, like a surprise or some other emotion, but there was no hostility. Jiang Qian was stunned when she saw his gaze, and there was an unnatural look on her face.

"We're here... to check the succubus dossier." Little Starling said comfortingly while hugging Jiang Qian.

Jiang Qian broke away from the little starling. He didn't intend to do it at first, but he suddenly saw Yu Cizhou after a long time, and his emotions were a little out of control.

"Let's go ahead and talk." Yu Cizhou retracted his gaze and walked to the door. He naturally handed the food box in his hand to Jiang Qian, and said, "Help me with it, I'll look for the key."

Jiang Qian took it subconsciously, and was stunned for a moment before his expression froze. Seeing this, the little myna beside him hurriedly stretched out his hand to take it.

Yu Cizhou took out the key from his pocket, found the secret lock on the door and opened it. The secret lock was not easy to detect at first glance, so even though he locked the door just now, Little Starling and Jiang Qian didn't pay attention.

Yu Cizhou opened the door and let Jiang Qian and Little Starling in.

"Are you still afraid of being burglarized in this house, why do you lock the door?" Little Starling asked curiously.

"Do as the locals do." Yu Cizhou took the food box, placed the food box and the wine in his hand on the stone table in the courtyard, and said, "When I lived in the human race, I always regarded myself as a human being. Clan, I often forget that I am a demon."

Jiang Qian sneered when he heard the words, and a trace of irony flashed in his eyes.

A good demon is inappropriate, who do you have to be?

Yu Cizhou greeted the two demons to sit down in front of the stone table. The stone table was under the spirit tree, and the surroundings were filled with aura, which made the demon feel at ease. Even Jiang Qian was affected by the aura, and his anger disappeared. few.

Once the demon is affected by the aura, it will unconsciously release a little demon power. The little starling was very nervous at the moment, for fear that Yu Cizhou would accidentally release the demon power and be sensed by the demon power that Jiang Qian sealed in his body.

Thinking of this, he asked Yu Cizhou, "Why can't I feel the demonic energy in you?"

"Because the demon clan and the human clan have rules." Yu Cizhou said, "This is the place of the human clan, and you can't release the demon power at will. At first, I was not used to restraining the demon energy every day, but I got used to it after a long time."

As soon as he said these words, Jiang Qian couldn't help but glance at him again, although he was reluctant, he managed to restrain his demonic aura.

"Where's the magic file?" Jiang Qian asked.