30

Chapter 30

The blood of the fish demon immediately dyed the nearby sea red, and the scene looked extremely eye-catching.

Jiang Qian grabbed the rabbit demon and the little thing and flew around the boat, confirming that there was no other demonic energy nearby, and then fell back to the boat.

As soon as the rabbit demon fell, it turned into a human shape, and rushed up to the wolf demon's arms. The wolf demon hugged the rabbit demon and pressed his forehead against the other side. While kissing the rabbit demon, he choked and burst into tears.

This wolf demon usually looks quite heroic, but now he is crying with the rabbit demon in his arms and looks very helpless, like a big child. On the contrary, the timid rabbit demon, while helping the wolf demon to wipe away the tears, did not forget to comfort him softly.

Jiang Qian looked away from the two demons and glanced at Yu Cizhou.

He saw Yu Cizhou leaning on the boat with a pale face, looking very bad.

He was originally a little weak due to seasickness, and after this change, the whole demon looked more and more vulnerable. Jiang Qian frowned, realizing that Yu Cizhou's eyes had been downcast, as if he was deliberately avoiding the sea.

Jiang Qian couldn't help but secretly said that Yu Cizhou seemed to be more than seasick, he seemed to be afraid of water.

But Jiang Qian had seen Yu Cizhou go into the water, but it wasn't in the sea... So Yu Cizhou was afraid of the sea?

"Are you okay?" Jiang Qian asked.

Yu Cizhou gave him a reluctant smile and said, "Jiang Hufa, you are so amazing just now."

It was the first time that Jiang Qian was flattered by Yu Cizhou so face-to-face. He was still holding the little thing from the Wolf Demon's house in his hand. At this moment, he pretended to be casual and reached out to touch the little guy, but did not respond to Yu Cizhou's compliments.

"Enya." The wolf demon hugged the rabbit demon enough for now, and came over to kowtow to Jiang Qian again.

Jiang Qian coughed lightly, returned the cub in his hand to him, and said, "Next time, sew a pocket with buttons."

The wolf demon nodded again and again, took the cub to his lips and kissed it, and seeing that he was about to cry again, the rabbit demon hurried forward to comfort him.

At this moment, the hull shook again, and the little myna flew over with fluttering wings and said, "The boat is about to sink, we have to think of a way, or we will really have to feed the fish!"

The fish demon just now did not know what method to use, and split the boat into two large and one small. Fortunately, Yu Cizhou, the others, and all the boatmen were on the larger half of the hull. This half of the hull had not yet sunk into the sea, which was considered to have saved their lives, while the smaller half of the hull, in just this moment, had already survived. Almost out of the sea.

"Is there a spare boat on the boat?" Yu Cizhou held Jiang Qian's arm with one hand and asked a boatman who was in a hurry not far away.

"Originally there was, but it just broke along with the hull." The boatman cried.

Yu Cizhou frowned, looking at the sea that was getting closer and closer, as if thinking about something.

Jiang Qian motioned for the little starling to look after Yu Cizhou, harnessing the demon power to set up a barrier.

He wasn't sure if another fish demon would appear, so to be on the safe side, he had to use the demon power to protect the ship's surroundings, otherwise they wouldn't be drowned, so maybe the fish demon would eat it first.