34

Chapter 34

The sea water in the deep pool was bone-chillingly cold, and Jiang Qian's mind was completely restored to clarity in an instant.

He held his breath and swam towards the bottom of the pool, and soon found a hole hidden in the deep pool. There were traces of water flowing at the hole, and he didn't know where it led.

The spirit stone in Jiang Qian's hand glowed faintly in the pool, and he used the light to swim towards the entrance of the cave.

Just as he was about to enter the cave, he heard a vague voice in a trance that seemed to be calling him.

Jiang Qian looked back and saw only the demonic energy lingering above him through the clear water.

For such a brief moment, he seemed to sense a familiar aura from those demonic energy, but that aura was fleeting, as if Jiang Qian had imagined it.

Jiang Qian stared at the demonic energy for a while, then didn't linger any longer, and quickly swam into the hole.

Jiang Qian expected it to be good, this hole really connected to other places. He only swam in the direction of the current for a moment, and then he felt that the cave suddenly opened up. On the open ground beside the cave, there was a shoal that was higher than the water.

At this moment, Yu Cizhou turned into a black cheetah, lying on the shoal, half of his body submerged in the sea water.

Jiang Qianyou reached out and poked the leopard, and found that the other party didn't move, as if he was in a coma.

Jiang Qian had no choice but to step forward to drag the leopard out of the sea and let him lie down against the rock wall.

There is a gap in the rock wall here that extends all the way to the ground, but the gap is too small, and only a little moonlight can pass through, but it cannot pass through. Jiang Qian got up and looked around, seeing that there was no way out, so she gave up temporarily.

Jiang Qian guessed that if he continued to lobby along this hole, he might be able to get out. But he couldn't determine whether the ban on Zheheng Sanren still had restrictions in the sea, and secondly, he was worried that the distance would be too long.

What's more, Yu Cizhou is now unconscious, and Jiang Qian can't leave him alone.

Jiang Qian sighed and walked to the rock wall to sit down. He leaned against the rock wall and felt it was too hard, so he moved his body and leaned on the unconscious leopard.

The four claws of the leopard could not be placed on the side, Jiang Qian pulled one of them boredly, and then pinched the pads on the leopard's claws.

He hadn't noticed it before, but the leopard's flesh pads felt like this when they were pinched. It was soft and didn't feel like a beast's body at all.

Jiang Qian held the leopard's paw in one hand, and changed to a more comfortable position, taking the opportunity to think about what to do next.

They are now trapped here and can't get out, and they don't know how long they will have to wait.

If Zheheng scattered people will not be able to get out of the gate for a while...

Jiang Qian touched her stomach with her other hand, thinking that this thing won't come out by dragging it?

If this is the case, Jiang Qian can't bear to let this little thing be born in front of Yu Cizhou.

Not to mention what was born, Jiang Qianguang felt suffocated just thinking about that scene.