57

Chapter 57

Jiang Qian looked at the little head in the grass, feeling very complicated for a while.

He stared at the little brat for a long while, but in the end he didn't see why. For a while, he couldn't tell what the brat was...

The father and son looked at each other for a moment, the little guy obviously had no intention of taking the initiative, and still only showed his small head and looked at Jiang Qian, as if he was observing, but also as if he was on guard.

Jiang Qian hesitated for a while, and stepped up to the side of the pile of grass. The little guy seemed a little scared, shrunk his neck, and arched his head into the grass, finally only showing a section of his fleshy back.

Jiang Qian squatted on the ground and moved a little closer. He wanted to reach out to lift the little guy out of the grass, but he found that the little guy's back exposed out of the grass was trembling slightly.

Jiang Qian felt a little helpless, she didn't expect that the little thing that hatched from her egg didn't recognize her. Or maybe it wasn't that he didn't recognize him, it's just that he was too young and immature, so he would subconsciously feel afraid of everything in the outside world.

Just when Jiang Qian couldn't do anything to the group of cubs huddled in the grass, a black leopard walked out from the corner of the cave. The leopard was still smeared with demonic energy, but its behavior looked normal, and there was no sign of going crazy.

The black leopard first stared at Jiang Qian for a while, with a faint demonic energy in his eyes, as if he wanted to go up and rub Jiang Qian, but he finally restrained himself.

After a while, the leopard walked slowly to the side of the grass, stuck out its tongue and licked the cub.

The little cub was familiar with his smell, and was immediately comforted, and finally slowly "pulled" his head out of the grass again. Afterwards, the leopard carefully bent down, grabbed the cub in his mouth, pulled him out of the grass, and put him at Jiang Qian's feet.

Jiang Qian was able to see the appearance of this little boy clearly.

The cub was extremely small in size, but it definitely didn't look like a peacock, and it wasn't even considered a bird, but more like a beast. At first glance, Jiang Qian somehow thought of the appearance of the wolf demon and the rabbit demon's cub, but when he looked carefully, Jiang Qian found that his cub had longer legs and a slimmer figure... ...is a little leopard.

The little leopard is not as dark as Yu Cizhou, on the contrary, if you get close, you will find that there is actually a thin layer of white fluff growing on his body, but the fur is too short and has not yet grown fully, so suddenly seeing It's not very obvious, only the fleshy body is more conspicuous.

Jiang Qian raised her eyebrows, and finally figured out what this little boy looked like.

This is a snow-white...little leopard?

Jiang Qian didn't know what to think of, and raised her eyes to look at Yu Cizhou's black leopard, her eyes were very complicated. Yu Cizhou didn't know if he understood Jiang Qian's gaze, so he subconsciously took two steps back, lowered his head slightly and stopped looking at Jiang Qian.

"Take him back first." Zheheng Sanren said.

Hearing this, Jiang Qian reached out to hug the little boy, but the little boy took a step back, turned around and staggered towards the black leopard. Of course, his so-called "run" was more like crawling in Jiang Qian's eyes.

The black leopard ignored the cub, turned around and walked deep into the cave.

The cub hesitated for a moment, then took small steps and chased after the leopard.