3

Chapter 3

The two demonic forces that overflowed from the sky above Qingfeng Pavilion had been entangled for three days and three nights before they gradually subsided.

During these three days, Baihe set up a small barrier outside Qingfeng Pavilion, lest any demons approach them and disturb them.

Little Starling accompanied Bai He to the barrier for three days and three nights, until the two demon powers subsided, and he didn't see the truth.

"Guardian Bai, what are their positions?" Little Starling asked curiously.

Bai He has been questioned by him in the past few days so that his ears are getting calluses, and he said, "When Protector Jiang recovers, you can ask him."

"That's fine." The little starling nodded hurriedly.

"But if you are plucked and thrown into the lake, don't blame others." Bai He said again.

The little starling was startled and reacted to something.

When I asked if Hufa Jiang would be plucked, it means that Hufa Jiang was in a bad mood, and Hufa Jiang must be in a bad mood because...

oops!

The little starling secretly said, Jiang Hufa was given to that by the big beast monster!

"This is over, this is what Jiang Hufa cares about most, this big orc monster is over." Little Starling said.

Bai He shook his gray beard and didn't know what to say for a while, he just looked up at the sky and sighed.

In the Qingfeng Pavilion, Jiang Qian fell asleep on his stomach.

His white clothes transformed from the peacock's white feathers were crumpled into a ball and thrown aside.

Yu Cizhou looked at Jiang Qian who was sleeping beside him, his eyes stopped for a moment on the corner of the other's reddish eyes.

He was very impressed with Jiang Qian, because in the past three days and three nights, Jiang Qian had been immersed in it because of the poison, but as long as he regained some sense of reason, even if he was being bullied, he would say a few words to Yu Cizhou. Ruthless words, like killing you sooner or later, skinning you, cramping your tendons, etc.

Yu Cizhou had heard the cruel words that Jiang Qian let go of him behind his back before, but this was the first time he had heard it face to face. Although he knew that Jiang Qian didn't recognize him at this moment, and just scolded him casually, he was still somewhat unaccustomed to it.

Especially when the two of them were busy with the most unspeakable things, and the person he bullied said that he wanted to skin him and cramp him, which was a bit out of place.

But gradually, Yu Cizhou got used to it.

He even regarded Jiang Qian's emotion as some kind of "fun".

Later, every time Jiang Qian said harsh words, Yu Cizhou would make Jiang Qian cry once. After more and more times, Jiang Qian learned to behave, and simply closed his mouth and never spoke again, but looked at Yu Cizhou with undisguised resentment in his eyes.

Unfortunately, Jiang Qian didn't know that because of the influence of the poisonous charm, even when he looked at Yu Cizhou "ruthlessly", his eyes contained a three-pointed charm and charm, which not only did not have any deterrent effect, On the contrary, it will arouse Yu Cizhou's desire to conquer.

Yu Cizhou secretly said, Jiang Qian's indomitable temperament, I am afraid that only in these three days in this life will he show such an expression, but unfortunately, no one else can see it except him.