10

Chapter 10

Yu Cizhou opened his eyes in the mist and found himself at Guangling Daze.

To be precise, he was standing in Jiang Qian's Qingfeng Pavilion.

The Yiwangqing Pond in Jiang Qian's courtyard was just a few steps away from Yu Cizhou, while Jiang Qian was leaning in the pond with his back to Yu Cizhou, his thin shirt transformed from white feathers was thrown to the ground. poolside.

"You're here." Jiang Qian opened her mouth, her voice still as clear and pleasant as before, but the ending sounded with a gentleness that Yu Cizhou had never heard before. The slightly unfamiliar tone of voice made Yu Cizhou's eyebrows flash with a hint of sternness.

Yu Cizhou didn't respond, walked slowly to the edge of the pool, and then looked down at the backs of the people in the pool.

Seeing that he was silent, Jiang Qian in the pool laughed lightly, then slowly got up and turned to look at Yu Cizhou.

"Come here." Jiang Qian handed his hand to Yu Cizhou, and the slender fingertips were stained with water droplets, which were falling from his fingertips drop by drop, dripping into the pool, causing ripples.

Yu Cizhou only looked into his eyes, his eyes didn't stop at Jiang Qian at all, as if he didn't even want to glance at him.

An almost invisible frustration flashed across Jiang Qian's face, but that subtle expression was still captured by Yu Cizhou.

"Don't you like this beautiful dream?" Jiang Qian asked Yu Cizhou.

Yu Cizhou looked at him with a playful look in his eyes, but remained silent.

Seeing this, Jiang Qian stepped out of the Qing Chi and stood in front of Yu Cizhou.

Yu Cizhou's gaze descended from Jiang Qian's clear eyes, and finally landed on Jiang Qian's thin lips that were slightly red.

Jiang Qian always had a cold expression on her face, her thin lips seldom smiled, and she always seemed alienated and mean. At this moment, the corners of his lips were slightly upturned, evoking a slightly charming arc, which made people feel the urge to taste it.

Unfortunately, Yu Cizhou still did not change his expression, and his expression did not change in the slightest.

"You like it, don't you?" Jiang Qian said and leaned closer to Yu Cizhou, then raised his chin to his lips and wanted to kiss him. Just as their lips were about to touch, Yu Cizhou suddenly raised his hand. , touched Jiang Qian's lips.

There was a trace of confusion in Jiang Qian's eyes, and he looked at Yu Cizhou in disbelief.

A trace of mockery flashed in Yu Cizhou's eyes, and he said, "It's a pity that he has such a beautiful face."

Jiang Qian stared blankly at Yu Cizhou, obviously not expecting why Yu Cizhou would have this attitude.

"He wouldn't treat me like this." Yu Cizhou said indifferently: "And you haven't even learned half of his charm, which is really disappointing."

Jiang Qian's complexion changed completely, she glared at Yu Cizhou and asked, "Why won't you be affected?"

"Thanks to that old friend of yours." Yu Cizhou said coldly, "I've been fortunate enough to be infected with the poison, so your little tricks won't work for me. Of course, the most important thing is..."

Yu Cizhou raised his eyebrows and said sarcastically, "You are not good at learning, and your imitation is too clumsy. If Jiang Hufa sees you imitating him in such a charming manner, you will definitely be mad at you."