15

Chapter 15

The wolf demon and the rabbit demon barely had time to react, and a white light flashed before they met, and Jiang Qian was gone.

"Lord Demon Envoy is miserable..." The wolf demon murmured.

The rabbit demon didn't know the benefits, and asked, "How miserable?"

The wolf demon said: "It's such a miserable way to cut off children and never grandchildren."

The rabbit demon was startled and hurriedly said, "Would you like to go take a look?"

"Don't go." The wolf demon retracted his gaze, and only then did he have a chance to release his fear, and hurriedly hugged the rabbit demon in his arms and rubbed it.

On the way back from the restaurant just now, he really thought about the worst outcome. Now that both the bunny demon and the little brat are safe and sound, he feels very happy, and at the same time he feels terrified, and his mood is really mixed.

Now don't say that Yu Cizhou is going to cut off his sons and grandchildren, even if Yu Cizhou's head is cut off by Jiang Qian, the wolf demon will not be able to leave his family behind to get involved in this matter. What's more, the person who wants to do it is Jiang Qian. It's not certain that he is going to help anyone. Maybe in the end, he will have to help Jiang Qian pull Yu Cizhou's leg so that Jiang Qian can easily use the knife.

Jiang Qian angrily rushed back to Ping'an Lane and kicked the gate of Yu Cizhou's house.

Fortunately, the door was not locked, otherwise he would have kicked off the door frame.

The courtyard was empty, Jiang Qian was full of murderous aura, carrying the feather blade infused with demonic power in his hand, and looked around at Yu Cizhou's house. Apart from the spirit tree in the courtyard and the rabbits gnawing leaves blankly under the spirit tree, there are no other living creatures in the house.

Don't talk about Yu Cizhou, even the little starling doesn't know where to go.

This bastard Yu Cizhou knew that he couldn't hide his identity, so he ran away!

The anger in Jiang Qian's heart didn't settle, and he took the feather blade and slashed in the courtyard, cutting off nearly half of the crown of the spirit tree. The broken branch suddenly fell, causing the little rabbit to flee in panic, and then hid under the stone table, secretly staring at Jiang Qian with a look of horror.

The leaves of the spirit tree in the courtyard flew and fell, causing the surrounding aura to fluctuate.

Jiang Qian stood in the courtyard, constantly thinking of those images in his mind...

In the Qingfeng Pavilion in Guangling Daze, an orc bastard wearing a crane feather mask asked Jiang Qian to ask him to help him.

Every time Jiang Qian scolded the bastard, he was bullied to the point of crying.

For three days and three nights, Jiang Qian remembered every movement and every breath of the other party.

He was afraid that he would forget that bastard, and then there would be no one to seek revenge...

These pictures have been repeated countless times in Jiang Qian's dream, and now the bastard in the picture who makes him want to peel and cramp suddenly has an identity. So the face that Jiang Qian remembered wearing the He Yu mask turned into Yu Cizhou's face unknowingly.

Yu Cizhou, the bastard that Jiang Qian has hated for so many years, now has another charge in Jiang Qian's heart.

Moreover, Yu Cizhou's point this time was impartial, centering on Jiang Qian's inverse scale.