61

Chapter 61

"A thief." Yu Cizhou thought for a while and said.

Jiang Qian laughed and said, "Don't thieves always steal things? Why did they come to live in your house and bought a lot of things for you?"

As Jiang Qian said, she went into the house and took a look, and found that the furnishings in the house hadn't changed much, even Yu Cizhou's residence and the guest room where Jiang Qian used to live were still there, but it was a side room where the little starling used to live. Now that it has been tidied up a bit, this is where the female demon should live.

"Who could it be?" Yu Cizhou frowned, he really couldn't remember any female monsters he knew in the capital.

Not to mention female demons, even male demons, not many can get close enough to live in his house without permission. The only possibility is probably the wolf demon, but the wolf demon has its own residence.

"Why don't you report the crime? You used to work for the human race, but now let the human race of Dali Temple be the master for you." Jiang Qian half-jokingly said.

Yu Cizhou thought for a while, and said: "It seems that the other party has lived here for more than a day or two. If she goes in and out of here every day, the neighbors should be able to recognize her. Just wait, I will ask." After leaving the house, Jiang Qian followed behind him.

Yu Cizhou is not usually close to his neighbors, but he has lived for a long time, and he still knows how much he knows.

The neighbor was a human elder sister in her fifties, she looked very enthusiastic. After hearing Yu Cizhou's inquiry, she said, "Isn't that girl your sister? I think she is also very handsome and attractive. of."

"Sister?" After coming out of the neighbor's house, Jiang Qian raised her eyebrows and looked at Yu Cizhou.

Yu Cizhou said, "I don't have a younger sister, you know that."

At this point, things are getting weirder.

After Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou went back, they were thinking about how to deal with the current situation.

According to Yu Cizhou's intention, they wait here directly, as long as the other party returns, they will be caught and asked to understand.

But Jiang Qian became very playful, and took Yu Cizhou to hide on the spirit tree, saying that he wanted to give the other party a "surprise".

Now there are lanterns hanging on the tree, Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou hid behind the high place, covered by the branches and leaves of the spirit tree, it is difficult for anyone to find them below. Jiang Qian signaled Yu Cizhou to curb his demonic aura, so that there would be no more traces.

Jiang Qian wants to see what kind of monster this is living in Yu Cizhou's house!

Fortunately, the two demons didn't have to wait long. Soon after nightfall, there was a noise outside the door.

Holding her breath, Jiang Qian hid on the spirit tree and looked down, only to see a little girl jumping into the yard.

But the little girl was not alone, there was a man behind her.

Why is there another man? Jiang Qian thought to himself.

It's a pity that Jiang Qian has restrained his evil spirit at the moment, because he is afraid of exposing himself so he can't drive the evil spirit, so naturally he can't determine the identity of the man.

Yu Cizhou seemed to have guessed what he was thinking, and nodded to him.

Jiang Qian immediately understood, what Yu Cizhou meant was that this man is also a demon.