16

Chapter 16

Jiang Qian's complexion was very ugly, and it was obvious that the situation had exceeded his expectations.

The little starling thought for a while, and originally planned to persuade Jiang Qian, but if he couldn't, he went back to Ping'an Lane and asked Yu Cizhou to help. Since this demonic energy belongs to Yu Cizhou, Yu Cizhou can always control it, right?

But now that Yu Cizhou's life and death were uncertain, and it was still injured by Jiang Hufa, the little starling thought again that this idea didn't seem to be a good idea. In case the two demons disagreed and moved their hands again, Yu Cizhou could be saved this time, but it was also hopeless.

"What are we going to do next?" Little Starling asked Chao Jiang Qian.

He didn't think it was a good idea, but if Jiang Qian thought of it himself, it would be easier.

After all, this is Jiang Qian's own business. Whether he wants to continue the incompatibility with Yu Cizhou or make peace with each other, it's just a matter of one sentence. The little starling feels that this matter is all within Jiang Hufa's thoughts.

However, Jiang Qian's thought was obviously not that easy to turn around.

He hardly hesitated, then said, "Go back to Guangling Daze."

After Jiang Qian finished speaking, he adjusted his breath and once again transformed into a white peacock and fluttered his wings into the sky. The little starling looked back at the direction of the capital with some reluctance, and then followed Jiang Qian, and the two demons flew in the direction of Guangling Daze.

Guangling Daze is still the same as before, not much has changed.

When Jiang Qian went in, he also checked the barrier by the way, and found that there was nothing unusual.

In the days when he was away, Baihe guarded Guangling Daze very well.

For the first time, Jiang Qian realized that perhaps he was not that important to the bird race.

Bai He used to talk about responsibility and ability in front of Jiang Qian, but Jiang Qian believed it for a long time, and always felt that if he left Guangling Daze, the sky would collapse here. But today he discovered that even if he never came back, it would still be Guangling Daze, and there would be no difference.

This thought made Jiang Qian's heart suddenly relax, and at the same time, he was also a little disappointed.

"It's Jiang Hufa..."

"Hufa Jiang is back!"

Some birds were very excited when they saw Jiang Qian's figure, and began to fly and shout.

But in an instant, the news of Jiang Qian's return to Guangling Daze spread.

The little demons who came running after hearing the news gathered in a group, and they were very lively.

At first glance, their posture seemed to be welcoming, but upon closer inspection, it was more like a spectator.

Jiang Qian retracted his wings and turned into a human shape, and the blood stains on his body immediately attracted the attention of all the demons.

Just because Jiang Qian's body was spotlessly white, and now he has so much demon blood on his body, it's really eye-catching to look at.

"What's on Jiang Hufa's body?" a little demon asked.

"It must be blood." Another little demon replied.

The blood that can be stained on Jiang Qian's body cannot be the blood of the human race, it can only be the blood of the demon race.