13

Chapter 13

Jiang Qian was woken up by a knock on the door in the morning.

When he got up, he found that the sky was bright.

In the courtyard, Yu Cizhou was lying under the spiritual tree and still awake, while the little starling slept on the side, and the little white rabbit nibbled on the leaves of the spiritual tree. Jiang Qian took a deep breath, only to feel that his thoughts were in chaos, and he couldn't remember how he got drunk and how he came back yesterday.

Jiang Qian walked over to open the door, and saw the champion standing at the door, holding two jars of wine in one hand and a food box in the other.

"You..." Jiang Qian was stunned, not knowing how to react for a while.

He had never encountered a situation where others came to be guests, and this was Yu Cizhou's home.

"I didn't buy this kind of wine when I went to buy wine yesterday. I bought it after queuing up early this morning." The champion handed the wine to Jiang Qian and said, "This wine is a little less powerful than yesterday's, and I don't know how good it is. I just wanted to buy some for the demons to taste. Just tell me which one the demons like, and I will often buy them for the demons in the future."

Jiang Qian was never used to accepting the kindness of others, so she seemed a little embarrassed to face the enthusiasm of the champion.

"I don't know what En Yao likes to eat, so I bought two roasted rabbits for En Yao to drink." Zhuangyuan Lang glanced at the food box in his hand again.

As soon as the little starling in the courtyard heard the roasted rabbit, he immediately woke up, turned into a human figure and ran over to take the wine and food box from Zhuangyuan Lang's hand, and thanked him by the way, which was regarded as a relief for Jiang Qian.

"I won't bother, and I will leave after speaking." Seeing that Jiang Qian didn't intend to let him in, he stood at the door and said, "I heard what En Yao asked me to inquire about..."

Hearing this, Jiang Qian subconsciously looked back at Yu Cizhou under the tree, and motioned for the champion to go out and speak. He casually mentioned a sentence in the suburbs of Beijing that day and asked Zhuangyuan Lang to help him find out the whereabouts of the wolf demon, but he did not expect to have an eye so quickly. However, Jiang Qian didn't want Yu Cizhou to know about this, so he motioned him to go further.

The two walked out of the distance along Ping'an Lane, confirming that Yu Cizhou could not hear, Jiang Qian said, "Speak."

"There is indeed a wolf demon in the capital, and it seems to be quite close to the demon envoy." Zhuangyuan Lang said: "He usually lives in Yongning Alley in the west of the city, which is relatively desolate and not many people live there. Many orcs live there. There."

Jiang Qian nodded thoughtfully upon hearing this, and said to the champion, "Thank you."

In Yongning Lane in the west of the city, Jiang Qian and Little Starling had been there when he was looking for the orc bastard that day. Because there were many spiritual trees there, he paid more attention to it. However, there was no demonic aura of that orc bastard at that time, and it was because the other party was away from home.

"Enyao is polite." Zhuangyuan Lang said: "Then I will leave. If Enyao has something to say, don't be polite."

After saying that, Zhuang Yuan saluted Jiang Qian before turning around and leaving.

He was very measured and helped Jiang Qian inquire about things, but he didn't ask Jiang Qian more.

Jiang Qian looked at his back, suddenly remembered what the succubus had said before he died, and frowned and called Zhuang Yuan Lang.