70

Chapter 70

Jiang Qian originally thought that Jiang Xiaobao would be able to learn to control his wings in a short time, but Jiang Xiaobao looked clever, but he didn't have much talent in the matter of transforming, and it has been delayed for half a year without learning how to control his wings after transforming. wing.

Therefore, Jiang Xiaobao has been running around in backless clothes for the next few months, which has become a "landscape" in the garden.

On this day, Jiang Xiaobao was chasing the peacock in the garden with a pair of wings, when the peacock suddenly changed shape.

It's strange to say that the little peacock is several months younger than Jiang Xiaobao, but after transforming, he is slightly taller than Jiang Xiaobao. The little peacock had a bad temper, and he was not happy to be chased by Jiang Xiaobao. After taking shape, he pressed Jiang Xiaobao to the ground and started beating him up.

Jiang Xiaobao has always been able to provoke but not fight, he can only hold his head and beg for mercy.

Fortunately, even though Yu Xiaobao was young, he knew what to do, so he wouldn't really hit his brother hard.

When Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou heard the movement, they saw Jiang Xiaobao screaming, and the backless clothes on his body were now even more "naked" by the little peacock. It really couldn't cover it anywhere up.

But the little peacock tore off a piece of cloth from nowhere, and after seeing Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou, he quickly let go of Jiang Xiaobao, took the piece of cloth in his hand and covered himself. Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou couldn't help laughing when they saw the little guy's appearance.

"The skin is quite thin." Yu Cizhou smiled and stepped forward to look at Yu Xiaobao from top to bottom, looking very satisfied.

Jiang Qian stepped forward, first pulled Jiang Xiaobao up, and helped him wipe away his tears, and then went to see Yu Xiaobao.

Yu Xiaobao's stature was slightly taller than Jiang Xiaobao's after his transformation, but he was no more than the size of a two- or three-year-old human doll.

It's just that although his small face is full of childishness, his temperament is completely different from Jiang Xiaobao's.

Yu Xiaobao looked very serious with a small face, and his small brows were still slightly furrowed, and now he was a little restrained by Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou's sizing up. He has a small face with clear outlines, which looks like Yu Cizhou six to seven points, but the innate coldness in his eyes is very similar to Jiang Qian.

"It really looks like you." Jiang Qian couldn't help sighing.

I thought that the little peacock should look more like Jiang Qian after transforming into a shape, but I never expected that it would follow most of Yu Cizhou's appearance. On the contrary, Jiang Xiaobao looks more and more like Jiang Qian now, with a delicate and beautiful face, which makes people want to pinch it just by looking at it.

That night, Jiang Qian watched and watched the transformed little peacock, but he couldn't get enough of it.

Yu Cizhou looked at their father and son with a very obvious smile in his eyes.

"It's strange to say that Jiang Xiaobao looks more like me, but his temperament is more like yours, and he is very noisy all day long." Jiang Qian said to Yu Cizhou, "But this little thing looks so much like you, but why? My temper followed me again."

Yu Cizhou couldn't help but said, "That's why I'm in you, and you are in me."

Jiang Qian was amused by him, and looked at the little guy with a softer gaze.