9

Chapter 9

After Jiang Qian took Yu Cizhou back, he put it next to the spirit tree.

Even though Yu Cizhou, who was in a coma, lost consciousness, he still deliberately restrained his demonic energy, and there was no fluctuation of demonic energy in his body.

Jiang Qian hesitated for a moment, resisted Yu Cizhou's palm, and sent the spiritual energy overflowing from the spirit tree into Yu Cizhou's body, trying to help the other party to heal. After a while, Yu Cizhou's expression became slightly better, and he slowly opened his eyes.

"I thought you would throw me out." Yu Cizhou smiled.

Jiang Qian withdrew her hand, looked at Yu Cizhou lightly, and asked, "Why did you fight the wolf demon?"

Yu Cizhou's eyes flickered when he heard the words, but he didn't answer his question immediately.

Jiang Qian kept looking at him, waiting for his answer.

Yu Cizhou saw that he couldn't hide, so he said ambiguous: "The orcs are aggressive, not as harmonious as your birds, and it is common for them to touch each other occasionally."

"You call it a move?" Jiang Qian asked with raised eyebrows.

Although Yu Cizhou did not release his demonic energy, Jiang Qian judged that he was not seriously injured.

Yu Cizhou and the wolf demon are both orcs, and there is no deep hatred, so it is necessary to do this?

"I followed the rules and didn't use demon power, so I let him plot it." Yu Cizhou said.

Jiang Qian frowned and stared at him for a while, then said, "Is there something wrong with your demon power?"

When Yu Cizhou was asked by him, an unnatural look flashed on his face. Last time in Guangling Daze, Yu Cizhou helped Jiang Qian to detoxify the poison for three days and three nights, and the damage to the demon power was quite serious.

If there is no accident, he can rest for three to five months, and he can basically recover.

But the succubus kept making small movements, and Yu Cizhou couldn't be idle at all.

Coupled with Jiang Qian's sudden arrival, Yu Cizhou was caught off guard...

"You..." Yu Cizhou raised his eyes to look at Jiang Qian, his eyes gradually got a smile, "Are you worried about me?"

Jiang Qian: ...

There are so many self-willed demons in the world!

"Don't worry, most of the wolf demons have already left the capital, so they won't come to trouble me for the time being." Yu Cizhou said comfortingly.

Inexplicably, Jiang Qian was given a big hat of "worrying about Yu Cizhou", and he couldn't even explain it for a while.

After all, he couldn't tell Yu Cizhou the truth, lest the bastard ridicule him. If he opened his mouth to deny it, he would inevitably be suspected of trying to hide it, but shutting up became the only option.

And when he shut up like that, it was like an admission.

The more Jiang Qian thought about it, the more annoyed he became, so he simply threw Yu Cizhou aside and went back to the house by himself.

Seeing this, the little starling followed Jiang Qian into the house, and before leaving, he did not forget to make a quiet gesture to Yu Cizhou.

Jiang Qian was very upset today, and finally found the whereabouts of the bastard orc, but he let him go because of Yu Cizhou. Now that Yu Cizhou has taken advantage of him again, the more he thinks about it, the more annoyed he becomes.